Florida-Central Florida

rustic venue

I am to the point where I feel like it is impossible to have my dream wedding. I have looked at a lot of places in centeral florida for a rustic country wedding venue and have come up short. Either the venue was way out of my budget or too redneck. Birdsong (was not impressed- cheap venue and you get what you pay for). Cross creek was too expensive (cake cutting fee....seriously?). Westgate river ranch (no weekends open the month I want-january). Lange farms (not flexible with vendors).

I need help...

I am a country girl whose wedding should reflect me.

I already have a deposite on Danville which is super pretty but doesn't give off that rustic country vibe. I have until ept 18th to find a venue around the same cost because that is when the deposite goes nonrefundable.

Thanks in advance!

Re: rustic venue

• did you try the Winter Park Farmer's Market? I think a cake cutting fee is fairly standard, though. 
  • I ended up searching also and went with the Winter Park Farmers Market! :) Check it out, it has the country feel inside and is VERY reasonably priced. You can also bring all your own vendors. Only thing you cant really have is burlap.
  • Try Cypress Grove Estate House. It's an old 1920's Estate House and it does have a little bit of a rustic feel to it. :)

• How about Harmony Golf Preserve?  I didn't chose them because it was a little too country for me. Very Florida rustic.
  • Have you found a place yet??? Country girl here that had the same problem and wanted what you want. I can give you what I found but dont wanna type it all up if you found a place. And we are not made of money by any means!!! Contact me if your still in need and I'll give you details. Cheap, flexible, pretty, rustic, simple, and very very reasonable with.....everything honestly.
  • I need help!! How can we get in touch? :)
  • Rocking L ranch a private home opening up for weddings. It was a little too country for me, but might be perfect for you!
  • There's a ranch in Titusville that has done some pretty weddings. I can't remember the name of it. 
  • I have not been to the places in person but I have researched all the bigger "rustic" venues and none of them are quite my fit either :/

Danville was a top contender though!

I need to see them in person, the WP suggestion has me so curious!!
  • The Delamater House is a barn in New Smyrna. That is where I am getting married at! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards