Knottie Tech Help

Regarding TK "Articles"

Just a tip from a user of your website: I hate clicking onto something like "50 Wedding Photos You Can't Do Without!" only to find that I have to actually click through 50 things where the entire page refreshes.  I am sure it bugs other users, too.  Usually, websites will have little thumbnail things on the bottom that you can go through and/or an option where it just a big thing to scroll through.

Re: Regarding TK "Articles"

• I go through the lists on MSN Money pretty regularly, and even when they have a billion images, the only thing that changes when you click through the list are the images - the rest of the page is static. Makes going through so much easier.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• A lot of websites do this so they can improve their click count. I agree though, it's really obnoxious.
  • If I see that I need to click through 50 different pages, I quit and close the page.  I don't have the time or patience for that.  Let me scroll down please.  

• Oh my goodness, I agree!  I'm kinda new here so I was really disappointed when I got my "theKnot" newsletter and 1) it was all picture links to another page and 2) all of the articles were clicking THROUGH each of the "30 items for this" or "20 items for that"  if there's not print  all or view all button so I can get it in one swoop, then I exit.

As others said, no time or patience for that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards