Just Engaged and Proposals

Engagement Photos

We just got engaged last week and want to do engagement photos.  I'm totally clueless - what's the going rate for these?

Also, while we live in CO, we are most likely geting married in Seattle.  Should our engagement photos be in CO or WA?  Since we got engaged in spring, should we have spring-themed photos although our wedding will be next summer? 

Re: Engagement Photos

• First of all, Congratulations on the engagement! I have a similar situation. I live in Alabama, but our wedding is going to be back in Pennsylvania, where we both are from (and our entire families live still). I think that for your engagement pictures, It isn't going to be any kind of issue getting your pics in CO. People will be more focused on you and your fiance, rather than the background or setting! Best wishes to you and your fiance.
  • Most photogs in my area do free engagement pictures when you book them to do your wedding. There is no immediate rush to get your engagement pictures done so why dont you do some research on photographers packages that you would be interested in doing for your wedding day and then see if the engagement pictures are included or not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards