Not Engaged Yet

Trash TV

So what are your favorite shows right now? 

I'm a major fan of Long Island Medium (current favorite) and Say Yes to the Dress, and I got sucked into that Secret Princes show, too.  I liked Breaking Amish until I found out it was all staged.  (boo)   My long-time favorite is the Kardashians, I'm embarrassed to admit.  :p 

Dish your guilty pleasures!

Re: Trash TV

• I don't watch much reality tv honestly. I'm very into criminal minds and svu and have just started watching elementary. It's pretty good. Trashier shows for me are like my abc fam go tos. Pretty little liars, secret life, Etc. oh and dance moms. We're kinda quiet on weekends lol. Welcome to the board
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • I like the Honey Boo Boo show. Does Switched at Birth count? I just think it is not intended for 25+ year olds.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_trash-tv?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:28b04657-2fa0-4227-a1aa-040677547a64Post:c0acaa05-826b-4523-968e-46a9a9eeb79f">Trash TV</a>:
    [QUOTE]So what are your favorite shows right now?  I'm a major fan of Long Island Medium (current favorite) and Say Yes to the Dress, and I got sucked into that Secret Princes show, too.  <strong>I liked Breaking Amish until I found out it was all staged.</strong>  (boo)   My long-time favorite is the Kardashians, I'm embarrassed to admit.  :p  Dish your guilty pleasures!
    Posted by ponyprose[/QUOTE]

I hadn't heard that yet. And now the show has been ruined for me. You're killing me here, Pony Girl.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• I'm the queen of trash tv shows lol.  I love Honey Boo Boo.  Have not seen Secret Princes yet.  Love Dance Moms and any of the Real Housewives of whatever.....

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Gah!  Bean!  I'm sorry! 

There might be a saving grace, though - they've mentioned a bit of it all on the show.  If you haven't yet, don't Google anything and just pretend I said nothing.  But I'm slowing realizing that most of these reality shows have at least SOME staging, even if it's small.  Ignorace is bliss, though, huh? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards