Wisconsin

Need a venue that is unique to WI for Spring 2015 wedding.

Hello -

My wedding will hopefully be the end of April 2015. I'd like to have a venue for ceremony and dinner/reception. Since most of the guests will be coming from out of state, I'd like to have a venue that is very unique to WI.  My guest list will be rather small (probably between 70 - 90) and we are on a budget, isn't everyone!!  LOL!  I'm thinking about the Atlas Coffee Mill on the Fox River.  Has anyone been to any functions at this facility?  If so, how did you like it?  It sounds great.  Any other ideas would be great.

Thank you!

Best Answers

• mrscinemamrscinema member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Answer ✓
    There's a railroad museum in Green Bay, the Milwaukee Art museum which is beautiful, the Botanical Domes in Milwaukee - Lots of great options depending on what style you want!

Answers

• Thanks so much "mrscinema"! Our date has changed to August 8, 2015, but I still love the idea of a unique and beautiful venue. Love flowers, nature, birds, etc. Love your ideas. Will definitely check them out.
  • If you're looking at the Fox Valley/Appleton area...  Laona has the railroad and has events there..  There's the Houdini Museum in Appleton - it might be on the smaller side, but it's a place to check out...  The EAA Museum is another place I'd check out!!  Lambeau Field Atrium as well... 

Good luck!

• No problem! The domes are beautiful. We had no idea that they even offered weddings until we saw a photo of a ceremony there with the whole dome lit in different colors during a slideshow our photographer showed us. We were stunned! Apparently, the ceremony is really pretty, but the reception (like I said - totally lit with different led lights throughout the whole area) had such a great presence.
  • We are getting married at Frame park in waukesha. You can rent the garden, which is beautiful!  You can only have I think about max 50 people to have a ceremony.  We are using the Rotary building for our reception.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards