Wedding 911

Has Anyone Else Had This Moment?

Well the wedding is just about a month away and so far planning has been pretty fun and not too stressful.  Lately though I find myself randomly having moments of panic where I think I must have forgotten some big, important part of the planning.  I check my list and, obviously, I'm always fine, but I can't help feeling like there's something major that I'm missing.  I do have a lot of other stuff going on (renovating a house that we're hoping to move into before the wedding and are behind schedule on, ugh!), but I'm just wondering if any other brides have these moments of panic?

Re: Has Anyone Else Had This Moment?

• Yup! You are not alone. My wedding is next month on the 27th and I find myself getting anxious out of no where at times. Even though everything is pretty much set. And my dreams have gotten even more bizarre! I think it's just the excitement and anticipation that can't contain itself at times lol.
  • Yeah, ours is in 11 days. I keep coming up with things I meant to get to but forgot, and so far I've handled them all, but I keep feeling like there's something huge we're missing...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yes. I still have a  month and a half and I find myself feeling the same. I feel like there should be a term for this- just like they have one for pregnancy brain. There should be a term for Wedding Brain, or Bridal Brain...  :p
    Sometimes my head is going in so many directions at the same time... it's all getting jumbled together. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • It was really bad for me!  I got married OOT and was freaking out I was going to forget some important part of the wedding at home.  I literally had my wedding dress as a carry on in one of those Space Bags getting onto the plane.  I must have checked that I had my ID and my dress 50 times before I finally landed, lol.

But all was well and it will be for you, too :).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yup! Planning hasn't been stressful for me at all but everyone in a while I'll be like we got a DJ right? and food? I figure if you know you have food, music, seats, and booze if you want it then the little details will work themselves out even if you forgot a couple

• Take a breath and relax... I forgot things on the wedding day. Little things happen and if they do, SO WHAT? You will be fine. Marrying the love of your life? Thats all you need.... you and him and someone to sign the papers.
  • Yup! Planning hasn't been stressful for me at all but everyone in a while I'll be like we got a DJ right? and food? I figure if you know you have food, music, seats, and booze if you want it then the little details will work themselves out even if you forgot a couple
    This!  This was my exact philosphy: whenever I started to panic as the day got closer, I would literally tell myself: "I have a dress.  I have an open bar.  I have the love of my life.  I'M SET."
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards