Florida-South Florida

Started my DIY drink flags....PIP

It's a bit on the time consuming side but I think they have turned out super cute.  Thank goodness for my sticker maker or I'd be gluing each of these puppies one by one.

Re: Started my DIY drink flags....PIP

• michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    VERY CUTE!
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Love them!  I am seriously about to go and buy a xyron machine.  What size have you been using for these? The 2.5 inch machine?
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so cute! love them!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • questvcquestvc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am with Tiffany can you tell me exactly what I have to buy.. I love your flags there super cute
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I have the 2.5" one.  I think it's totally worth the money just for the drink flags alone.  LOL.  If you buy it, make sure to use one of Michaels' 40% or 50% off coupons and it will hardly cost a thing.
  • edited December 2011

Thanks Ladies!

I had seller buttercreambee on Etsy create the designs for me.  She sent me all three designs for $10.00. 

I bought the Xyron machine (2.5") for $24.99 but I used a 50% off coupon from Michaels and I had a store credit so it came to like $3.58 out of pocket.

I bought plain white cardstock from Michaels (2/$5.00) & 500 black ball head stirrers for $9.90 from barsupplies.com.

I printed the drink flags onto the cardstock from my printer.  Cut them with a papercutter I have and then I run them through the Xyron machine. It puts an adhesive on the flags so I dont have to glue each one. I fold the ends together but do not seal the entire thing.  I leave enough room so I can slide the stirrer on.  Then I seal the entire flag and Waaa Laaa!

Hope this helps.  Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions!
    dhoff800@hotmail.com

• atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they look great... I have the 2.5 sticker machine and I love it!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • edited December 2011
    Going to buy the machine tomorrow for sure! THanks
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look super good. Congrats.
  • edited December 2011
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fantastic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Thanks Ladies!

• cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super cute Danielle!!!  WTG your craftyness on!
  • jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards