Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY PHOTOGRAPHER! I wanted to post my engagement pics:)

Hello All, I am new to the knot and I wanted to share some of my amazing engagement photos but I can't figure out how :(! If anyone is looking for a photographer I strongly recommend Kiva Sutton with Annandale Photography! I hope this post is helpful!

Re: LOVE LOVE LOVE MY PHOTOGRAPHER! I wanted to post my engagement pics:)

• Since your only two posts on the knot are to advertise this photographer I am suspecting a vendor here. @knotporscha
  • edited August 2014
    kmmssg said:
    Since your only two posts on the knot are to advertise this photographer I am suspecting a vendor here. @knotporscha
    I think it's a little over kill, but I think she's legit. These photos aren't even in his favorites album. 

His work over all is fairly good and if it was the vendor posting I think he would have selected a different couple to impersonate - one with wedding photos since that's what will get him hired. 

He has a super high cheesy level to his photos. Tons of jumping, posing, dipping, the same fake sun flare filter over and over again, duck faces...

I love the 3 skyline photos. You're a very photogenic couple :) GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Wow I had no idea how harsh the ladies of the knot can be.. I am not a vendor, I just happened to be excited about my pictures!  I think they are in fact GREAT pictures :)
  • edited August 2014
    OP, that's what happens when all you do is post about one vendor and gush about them. People assume you are the vendor - rightfully so. 

One bit of advice his page has your & your FI's full names on it. You may want consider that when you are posting photos on a public forum.

We're glad you like your photog, but we protect this board vigilantly against vendors. Vendors are not allowed to post on here.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Wow I had no idea how harsh the ladies of the knot can be.. I am not a vendor, I just happened to be excited about my pictures!  I think they are in fact GREAT pictures :)
    @knottie80294724 - The best way to avoid looking like a vendor is to contribute to the forums more.  Tell everyone about yourself and the wedding you are planning.  What else are you excited about?   If you do this, and then post how happy you are with a vendor, people won't be suspicious.  But to have pretty much one post definitely is suspicious.  

I believe you aren't the vendor, but from the glowing endorsement, I can't help but think the vendor asked you to post reviews for him/her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards