California-Inland Empire

E-pic locations

My FI and I have not taken our e-pics yet. Do you ladies have any recommendations on some nice locations? We are really into camping and thougt a woodsy area would be nice but I don't know where in the IE or LA we can get that effect. Any ideas? TIA

Maya
(ISSR Shiloh Shepherd)
wedding websites

Re: E-pic locations

• edited December 2011

There is a dog park in Murrieta that is woodsy. I'm sure that will be a drive for you though if you want LA/IE. Have you tried googling parks in the IE or LA area?

• edited December 2011
    maybe try mount baldy or wrightwood. both are mountain cities but arent very far away. mount baldy is gorgeous and they have a cute little lodge where im sure you could get some awesome pictures out on the back porch.  also, if your using a professional photographer they might know of some great places where they hvae taken past clients!
  • lauralazerlauralazer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The dog park in Murrieta is great!  We had Christmas card photos taken there a year ago.  Very pretty, and it's still all green, I believe.  Otherwise, there's a park area in Riverside, near the freeways, that is wooded, has a big lake in the center, and lots of versatility for photos.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, but we decided to take our pics at the Clairmont Colleges. My fiance really liked the architecture of the buildings. Plus my he didn't want to be driving up mountains just to take some photos. He's not a picture person. Thanks for the tips though. I would have loved those spots.

Maya
    (ISSR Shiloh Shepherd)
    wedding websites
  • edited December 2011
    The Walt Disney Concert Hall in LA is very photogenic and architecturally phenomenal.  We went there for our shoot, and it turned out fabulous.  It was very important for me to have architecture in the photos.  Also, it was free to shoot there.  Some places charge hourly rates.  Crazy.
    imageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards