Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

PHOTOGRAPHER NEEDED!!

I am looking for a photographer for my wedding,  My wedding date is May 2015 and I am looking for someone who is not too expensive. They do not necessarily have to do videography. So if anyone know of any, please let me know.  

Thank you in advance

Re: PHOTOGRAPHER NEEDED!!

• Expensive is a relative term, in researching my photographer I found most of them to start around $2,000 and go up from there. While I did research other photographers, we knew from a friends wedding we wanted to go with http://www.krystalhealy.com/. She is absolutely wonderful, her pictures are great, she always brings a second photographer and her timeline for getting pictures back is much better than most, I believe it's less than 4 weeks. I think her basic wedding package is $2,500 we choose the middle one because we wanted and album and engagement session.
  • I'm using a very affordable photographer for my small wedding, and didn't want to pay some huge wedding package price. His name is Ron Pradetto and only charges $130/hour, and if you use him for 6 hours you get a free engagement session. He is based out of Southeastern Ohio but he will travel to my Pittsburgh venue at no additional cost or mileage! So far my experience with him has gone well, however I will have more of an opinion/review after my October wedding. Also, his wife is his assistant who also will be taking some photos...I really only was expecting one photographer but it's nice that there will be two, especially when we have our first look.
  • bschmidt488bschmidt488 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2014
    i am a frugal bride to be, so i tried my best looking for the best prices, but still good quality. we are going with tara petro. she has built packages that start around 1000, but you can also go with a custom package. we are paying $750 for 6 hours. she will be there in the church while we are getting ready, afterwards for pictures, and about half of the reception. her facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tara-Petro-Photography/193592590734774
  • Hello,

I run a photography company out of Greensburg PA and cover all of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas! We are very affordable and take awesome pictures! Take a look for your self! www.mckay-photography.com or our Facebook page www.faebook.com/mckays.photography.pa !

I run a studio out of our home and have lower overhead then most photographers and I can pass those savings to you!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Dan

dan@McKay-photography.com

• Amanda Brisco!!!! She is really well priced and is a fantastic photographer (and person!!!)! 

These are our engagement pics! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards