Illinois-Chicago
Options

Chicago and Chicago Suburb party venues for post-destination wedding party

Hi, We are looking for post destination wedding venue that is VERY budget friendly and is a lot of fun. We are hoping for something involving heavy appetizers, music, and maybe something that has a bowling alley or some fun events attached so that guests can mingle and participate in fun activities. Please let me know if you have any ideas! Thank you

Re: Chicago and Chicago Suburb party venues for post-destination wedding party

• Options
    What is a "post destination wedding venue"... Are you talking about an after party place?!?!? I am confused if you are looking for a wedding venue or not
  • Options
    KayDeeeKayDeee member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2014
    I am assuming you're having a post-wedding party for the group of people who did not make it to your destination wedding, something more casual. Like a nicer lounge/bar.  But what is VERY budget friendly to you? And how much space will you need for how many people?

Because you could do something at a bowling alley or there are a adult arcades with bars (not Dave & Busters) in Chicago.
  • Options

Hi, We are looking for post destination wedding venue that is VERY budget friendly and is a lot of fun. We are hoping for something involving heavy appetizers, music, and maybe something that has a bowling alley or some fun events attached so that guests can mingle and participate in fun activities. Please let me know if you have any ideas! Thank you
    As others have suggested, more information will be necessary for us to be of any help.  How many people are you considering?  What do YOU consider budget friendly?  There are obvious places such as Pinstripes or Brunswick Bowling, and there are many bars that have arcade games, bocce ball, bags.........help us help you by giving us a little more info, please.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards