Knottie Tech Help

Wedding Website Ditched the Groom!

So for whatever reason, my wedding website - http://www.theknot.com/wedding/Neff-Shadick - is only showing my name on all the pages at the top. It used to say 'David and Meg' but now just says 'Meg' how do I fix that? Thanks!

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 

Re: Wedding Website Ditched the Groom!

• Hi There @MegEn1,

I've alerted our technical team and who will be able to get your Wedding Website fixed ASAP!

KP
  • Meg, I highly recommend not using any of TK's tools. They're known to have glitches and some brides have lost all RSVPs and even entire guest lists.
  • Yeah, this is a constant problem. Has been for years. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Is there another wedding website service you would recommend?

Also seriously, this is The Knot, how have they not dealt with stuff like that over YEARS?

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 
  • Meg,  the same thing has been happening to me.  Its been fine since May 2012 up until last week now its doing the same thing constantly.  If you log into your account (upper right hand corner, click on your name and select "my account) and add his info back into that page he'll appear though probably only temporarily.
  • Hey @futuremrskelly14,

I've also alerted the tech team to the issues you're having, they're trying to get these fixed ASAP! 

KP
  • I always recommend Weebly or Weddingwire for websites.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards