Ohio-Cleveland

Cleveland Venues- on water- Need Suggestions!

Hi there,
We have always wanted to have our wedding on the water, however I am having a rough time finding venues in our budget on the water. Any suggestions?

Re: Cleveland Venues- on water- Need Suggestions!

• What side of town are you looking at? If you find a place that you like but is out of your budget, you could always try to just do photos there.
  • Have you looked at Whiskey Island? Friends of mine had their reception there and it was beautiful! 
  • Check with city's that are along the water to see if they have any city owned facitilities that you can rent out & just have to bring in a caterer. I know on the eastside, Mentor and Perry and I think Madison have buildings available for rent. I wouldn't be surprised if cities on the west side of cleveland have the same thing. City owned properties are generally more affordable.
  • c0reyannc0reyann member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2014
    What area are you looking for?

Here are some I can think of off the top of my head: 

Cleveland Yacht Club, Whiskey Island, Windows on the River, Rose Cafe at Lakeview Beach, Shoreby Club, The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake, Lakehouse Inn, Vermillion on the Lake, Catawba Island Club, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland Browns Stadium, Key Club *sorta has a lake view*, The Westin *may have a lakeview*
  • Thanks ladies!
  • We brought up google maps and found our place on the lake that way. Ours in sandusky though has a great view of cedar point. there is a manson on the lake in euclid or brathnal i think. only holds 100 though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards