Nevada-Las Vegas

Checks! (And what the heck am I missing?)

I think I've got it all...

Dress - paid for and at my parents
Invitations - STDs are out, need to buy invites soon (but I know which ones!)
Website - up and almost done
Ceremony - Juno gardens
Reception - trevi
Photographer - Todd
Make up and hair - harmony
Cake/cupcakes - thinking of retro, but need to decide
Rehearsal - thinking of Hussongs
Flowers- whatever Caesars gives us.

What am I missing? And did anyone else have completely unrealistic expectations on how much this was all going to cost? Geez...

Re: Checks! (And what the heck am I missing?)

• Where you doing room blocks?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We decided not to...the savings just weren't enough to beat Travelocity. Totally didn't realize that we would be there over valentines day.whoops, lol.
  • Oh yes. I thought I was going to be having a 50 person 15K wedding in Las Vegas --- both numbers are looking doubled.

It only happens once... right?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_checks-and-what-the-heck-am-i-missing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:37da80e5-5321-417a-ac59-7a12ef73f5ffPost:8f46b5e4-2049-4955-805b-c348a2923afa">Re: Checks! (And what the heck am I missing?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh yes. I thought I was going to be having a 50 person 15K wedding in Las Vegas --- both numbers are looking doubled. It only happens once... right?
    Posted by PlatinumBride13[/QUOTE]

Lol that's what we keep saying...yikes. Where are you doing yours?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_checks-and-what-the-heck-am-i-missing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:37da80e5-5321-417a-ac59-7a12ef73f5ffPost:d8c7a309-418f-4697-bdfa-8d699e7df2c2">Re: Checks! (And what the heck am I missing?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Checks! (And what the heck am I missing?) : Lol that's what we keep saying...yikes. Where are you doing yours?
    Posted by kalexander331[/QUOTE]

The Platinum <a href="mailto:Kil@wat" rel="nofollow">Kil@wat</a>. The doubling guest count is what has done us in.  We should have probably started with a strict budget. We have been pretty go with the flow as long as its reasonable.  We are using Todd and Harmony too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards