Chit Chat

eShakti

JennyColadaJennyColada member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited August 2014 in Chit Chat
Has anyone purchased from here before?

I just got in the dress that I'm planning on wearing to our rehearsal dinner and I LOVE it. The quality is fantastic. The seams and fabric feel really great and the dress fits wonderfully. The dress was listed as having pockets and I was thinking it would be super thing useless pockets, but no! They're really nice and sturdy! I'm highly impressed by the quality of the item! The dresses are a bit on the pricey side (~$80) but it seems SO worth it.

Plus you can "customize" the items (it gives you 2-3 shoulder options, 3-5 hem length options, 1-3 cut options for the chest, etc.). Very cool and will definitely be shopping again. I'm interested in hearing anyone else's opinion on it though.

Re: eShakti

• OMG that is SO. CUTE.

• I've never heard of it, but I'm totally lusting over that dress. SO cute. 
  • OMG that is SO. CUTE.

I am in love.

I put it on to try it on and I'm still wearing it.

I should probably take it off though, at least until I shower from after my run. But I JUST COULDN'T WAIT.
  • I've never heard of it, but I'm totally lusting over that dress. SO cute. 
    It was called "Birds Eye View" (the last of punctuation bothered me though), but it looks like they don't have it anymore since they just switched to their fall product.
  • One of my friends swears by their dresses. She buys most of her work clothes there and they are faboo.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • I've gotten 4 or 5 dresses - love them all so much.

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
  • I've purchased a dress and two shirts from them.  I love them!  The one shirt took a while to come in because they had run out of the fabric for the shirt.  They gave me the option of giving me my money back or waiting longer to get it fulfilled.  I waited and love the shirt.  It's a t shirt that has embroidery on it.  I've received many compliments on it.  Their stuff is a little pricey, but you can get everything made to order, so you know it will fit.
  • I just bought from them earlier this week so I'm still waiting for my order. They were having a site wide BOGO 1/2 off sale plus if you signed up for emails you got $30 off. I ended up getting a dress and a tunic for $45. Steal! I hope I like them!!!
  • Ugh. So cute.

I've lusted after their dresses before. Want.

Anniversary
  • And where has this site been all of my life? I just ordered a dress for 15 bucks! FIFTEEN! So excited.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just bought from them earlier this week so I'm still waiting for my order. They were having a site wide BOGO 1/2 off sale plus if you signed up for emails you got $30 off. I ended up getting a dress and a tunic for $45. Steal! I hope I like them!!!

That's what I did too!

Also, when you get your order delivered they also give you a code for $25 AND if you leave feedback you get another $10 off.

Time for more shopping!
  • That is really cute. I thought about buying from eShakti several months ago but the only positive reviews I found were sponsored blog posts...so it's good to read the unbiased reviews in this thread.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2014
    Um now in going to go online shopping even though I have no monies (so I will cry).

That dress is so cute can't wait to get on that website!

image   image   image

• I love their designs online but had a bad experience when I ordered from them 5 or 6 years ago. I ordered a few dresses and found a combination of odd cuts, cheap fabrics, and overall disappointment. My mom had a similar experience around the same time. My sister ordered a dress from there a year ago and loved it. It's probably gotten a lot better.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • What a cute dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards