Florida-South Florida

DESTINATION WEDDING IN POMPANO/FT LAUDERDALE- ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH CEREMONY ON BEACH?

I am from Michigan, trying to plan a simple destination wedding in Ft. Lauderdale/Pompano area. I was wondering if anyone knows of a business that can do decorations, flowers, officiant, music as a package deal. I just do not want to have to search around for multiple vendors and would like a one stop shop. Also any recommended areas to hold the ceremony on the beach? Any help is much appreciated. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DESTINATION WEDDING IN POMPANO/FT LAUDERDALE- ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH CEREMONY ON BEACH?

• Try any hotel or resort on the part of the beach you're looking near. Many of them can offer you insight on a one stop shop kind of wedding you're looking into.
  • I'd also try the local board for that area.  You might get more vendor suggestions there

• OP- I moved your post to the South Florida local boards to assist in getting you some more advice!

• I am not sure what time of year or your budget info. so the choices are really wide open.  Prices in high season, Oct-Mar/Apr are significantly higher than summer prices.  Low season will get you better deals, but you need a plan "B" for a beach ceremony due to our notoriously unpredictable weather and guarantee of daily rain (just can't always predict time of day).  Hotels on A1A can start at $500.00 per couple for catering.  Almost on the beach and way more reasonable is the Bahia Mar, good food, somewhat better price point.   The Atlantic is a slightly smaller beachside hotel that may do better on pricing.  Once you decide on a venue, they each have a recommended vendor list for everything else.  You have to deal with them individually, but they have the advantage of being familiar with the area/venue.  If you can share more budget info.  I can probably really narrow it down and share other options.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards