Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Wedding Dresses around Willow Grove, Abington, Horsham...

Hi guys!

So I desperately need help finding a wedding dress around the Willow Grove, Abington, Horsham area. I know there is a David's Bridal nearby but i want to give other stores a chance too to see if I can find something different. My price range is pretty low ($600 and below), which I know it's really tough to find prices like that anywhere but David's Bridal but it doesn't hurt to look. Any help will be great and if you have any experiences from any stores, please share!

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Dresses around Willow Grove, Abington, Horsham...

• I just went to L&H Bridal  and LOVED it there. It's not in the WG area but it's not too far either. 

Darianna Bridal has some good reviews on Yelp but I've never been there.
  • Baranettes bridal in Willow Grove. The owner Dawn is amazing!!
  • Thank you guys!

MrsFurlan, I've seen Baranettes when I drive by to work. What is it like in there? and how are their prices? Thanks for the help!
  • Was also going to suggest Baranette's.  I haven't been there but might consider it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am not sure if you have gotten your dress yet,  but I got mine at Ashley's Bridal in Warminster,  on York rd by County Line.  I would suggest that you make an appointment. 

• Hi! I'm new to the boards and am getting married in June 2015. I ordered my dress from Ashley's bridal. Baranette's is closing their doors in November if not sooner.
  • Not sure if your still looking, but I just got mine from Camille La Vie, in Franklin Mills Mall. They stopped making my dress so it was on clearance!!! It was originally $699 and I got it for a steal at $250!!!!! It's a beautiful, well crafted gown. I'll attach a picture. They are worth checking out, I got everything from there, ie. veil, shoes, tiara, undergarnments, and if you buy a dress they give you a free pretty garter!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards