December 2013 Weddings

there are some very specific boards on teh knot.

like 'sports weddings'????  only in amerika, eh?  (see how i did that there?)

the best is the gothic weddings board - someone posted a wedding playlist.  with nirvana and good charlotee ('what's my age again'....say WHAT?), and other weirdness.  like green day's basketcase.

AT A WEDDDING

sorry, i'm clearly a bit of a stickler for normalcy. 

Re: there are some very specific boards on teh knot.

• *drinks*
    I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What's My Age Again is by Blink 182!  POSEURS!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • This is your anthem, throw all your hands up!
    Another loser anthem! WOAH OH!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • lol, I was just coming in here to mention the gothic weddings board. OMG people GROW UP!

"scream like a banshee and die like you want me." Undecided

wow, the emoticons here really suck. I was trying for a raised eyebrow. lol
  • i was also lurky loo on the 'student' board.  where there are a LOT of virgins.  and people pretending to be virgins so their parents don't get mad.

what planet am i on????
  • also, my avatar was a ring about 30 minutes ago.  now it is a cake.  and i didn't change it.  lol?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_there-very-specific-boards-teh-knot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:cf4e2c3a-2f07-4f34-8836-f99469f5fb3fPost:3b5575bd-d490-4ca6-81ce-5751d9480d3a">Re: there are some very specific boards on teh knot.</a>:
    [QUOTE]i was also lurky loo on the 'student' board.  where there are a LOT of virgins.  and people pretending to be virgins so their parents don't get mad. what planet am i on????
    Posted by boobytrap[/QUOTE]
    I just looked, and ew, why would you have to LIE to your parents about being a virgin when you are in college? I am grossed out at the idea of the topic even coming up.
  • Do real goths listen to Blink 182 and Good Charlotte?
  • as soon as I figure out where the gotic weddings board is..Im outta here.

awesome.

people who understand the importance of being dark and unique.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm really into that student board.

My advice to anyone not engaged yet is to wait, its easier to keep your purity when there is no ring

I always base my major life decisions on whether it makes it easier to keep my pants on.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • the gothic weddin gboard did not disappoint. someon is having a coffin ice cream bar- that is SO GOTH!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • [QUOTE] its easier to keep your purity when there is no ring
    Posted by SarahBethBR[/QUOTE]

What about purity rings?!  That's contradictory.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_there-very-specific-boards-teh-knot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:cf4e2c3a-2f07-4f34-8836-f99469f5fb3fPost:cb9fd553-30c9-484b-b8f3-17549641f8c5">Re: there are some very specific boards on teh knot.</a>:
    [QUOTE]the gothic weddin gboard did not disappoint. someon is having a coffin ice cream bar- that is SO GOTH!!!
    Posted by EdithBouvierBeale[/QUOTE]

Well, ice cream is cold. Like dead people.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • I'm curious to see what my sig is over here now.

I'm pretty sure real goths don't go for Blink 182.

I would know.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_there-very-specific-boards-teh-knot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:cf4e2c3a-2f07-4f34-8836-f99469f5fb3fPost:cb9fd553-30c9-484b-b8f3-17549641f8c5">Re: there are some very specific boards on teh knot.</a>:
    [QUOTE]the gothic weddin gboard did not disappoint. someon is having a coffin ice cream bar- that is SO GOTH!!!
    Posted by EdithBouvierBeale[/QUOTE]

And it's at a haunted prison!!

I kind of want to go to it.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I'm the mod on the gothic board and I don't listen to blink 182. The gothic board is not just for "goth" brides. I can't change the name of it, but we (on the board) know it's for brides who are a mostly non-traditional. I can't say that I would ever play blink 182 at my wedding, but that's just my opinion.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards