Chit Chat

Friday night.

So. I'm home, I have Bride day on cause H is raiding and I'm working on props, so it would be bad to try and watch something I need to pay attention too. 

I'm working on a floating ball thing for my staff, and I'm painting it with nail polish.

Those fumes, are STRONG.

I'm also working on a bottle of wine. When H opened it, he knocked the cork in. So we have to finish it tonight. 

It's probably a good thing I close tomorrow.

Also, super jealous of this one brides perogie bar. Fucking brilliant idea.

Anniversary

Re: Friday night.

• Damn, now I want pierogies. I'm babysitting my teenage cousins again. Teenagers are upstairs in their rooms, I just caught up on Project Runway. Up early tomorrow to drive the kiddos to work and sports. I don't know how my aunt does this (alone) on a daily basis. At least she has a nice car because she must practically live in it during sports season.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• LDay2014LDay2014 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2014
    I'm a bit drunk...FI and I got into a juice box (aka wine) and have made quick work of most of it.  Oops.

I also went on a trip down memory lane via my old facebook pictures.

I'm tipsy and emotional and lovey, and warm...it's nice.

Oh, and FI is in a bit of a coughing fit and the dog is trying to save him.  I'm trying not to laugh.

I hope this is coherent.  Because Wine.

edited to fix paragraphs.  TK has the munchies.
  • I'm home on  a Friday night. Guess that's what happens when you turn the big 3-0. All my coworkers are like 

And I was like no guys, I want to work out. SMH. SO I kickboxed, even though I'm still not 100% healthy. I couldn't stand not working out another day. I did make a kickass dinner, though. Fondue!!!! Screw carbs! I did drink some vino so I am kinda buzzed which makes for a fun friday night. I have some crappy cramps, hopefully the vino melts them away though. And maybe FI and I can have some

later ;)

That should help with cramps, no?
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Damn, now I want pierogies. I'm babysitting my teenage cousins again. Teenagers are upstairs in their rooms, I just caught up on Project Runway. Up early tomorrow to drive the kiddos to work and sports. I don't know how my aunt does this (alone) on a daily basis. At least she has a nice car because she must practically live in it during sports season.
    The driving kids all over gods creation is one of those aspects that I'm glad take awhile to manifest. Also hoping to pawn some of that off on the grandparents when we get there. 
    LDay2014 said:
    I'm a bit drunk...FI and I got into a juice box (aka wine) and have made quick work of most of it.  Oops.

I also went on a trip down memory lane via my old facebook pictures.

I'm tipsy and emotional and lovey, and warm...it's nice.

Oh, and FI is in a bit of a coughing fit and the dog is trying to save him.  I'm trying not to laugh.

I hope this is coherent.  Because Wine.

edited to fix paragraphs.  TK has the munchies.
    .....I'm on bottle number two. Finally opend the bottle of blueberry moscato. Sooooooo good. 

Anniversary

We watch Project Runway pretty religiously :)

I really want blueberry moscato.. Bitch hand it over! But really. Does Kroger/Walmart/grocery store sell it or is it a specialty liquor store item?

image   image   image

• What is this Blueberry Moscato you speak of???
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• I'm with FI and two of his friends. They're playing quarters or something and I'm bored as fuuuuuuqqqqqqq. My drink is gone too. I want food. Maybe we'll go to Red Arrow later.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• I had a work from home day today - just computer work. I had the brilliant idea to try doing my day backwards meaning getting up and doing fun things/running errands and then working out and then working in the evening/night before bed. Yeah, didn't get around to the work part. Oh well!

I'm a bridesmaid really soon and I tried the dress on. It BARELY ZIPS. Like barely. So I'm cutting out alcohol and crap food and praying I can still squeeze into this bad boy in a couple weeks.

I am envious of all of your drinking.
  • It's from Tomasello Winery, which is in Hammontin New Jersey, 08037? 

small font. hard to read.

Anniversary
  • Oh, and I'm in MD, so it came from a liquor store. We don't have the luxury of booze being available in grocery stores here. 

Anniversary
  • I'm in bed, and have been since 9:02 (...because going to bed when the clock reads 8:anything on a Friday seems pathetic, even for an old knocked up lady. Live it up for me girls!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm in bed, and have been since 9:02 (...because going to bed when the clock reads 8:anything on a Friday seems pathetic, even for an old knocked up lady. Live it up for me girls!

I am toasting to your health with my cough syrup.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • beethery said:
    I'm with FI and two of his friends. They're playing quarters or something and I'm bored as fuuuuuuqqqqqqq. My drink is gone too. I want food. Maybe we'll go to Red Arrow later.
    FI is playing that Tony Montana song. His new thing is to make up dances to songs. For some reason his dance to this song reminded me of you. Or your profile pic. I may have had too much to drink.

@lolo883 I fully approve of those wine bottles.

FI made his famous "Mr. TP Mixologist drink" and we just had a shot of apple cinnamon moonshine. Or apple pie. IDK. I regret nothing. Can't say I'll feel this way in the morning. Or, let's be real. Late afternoon.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Our view from the beach/bonfire pit. This house feels like it belongs in Malibu.
    OMG that is just fabulous!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• chibiyui said:
    It's from Tomasello Winery, which is in Hammontin New Jersey, 08037? 

small font. hard to read.
    I have a bottle of Tomasello Raspberry Moscato in the rack! I'm not sure why I haven't popped it open yet, but thanks for the reminder!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• It is Friday night and I'm drinking coffee so I can stay up for an all night Criminal Minds marathon. I'm a loser.
  • Everyone is asleep except me. DH and I had done rare alone time earlier when we weren't unconscious, and we've decided married sexy stuff is fun, but we need a larger sample set to be sure. We're cutting out carbs for awhile in preparation for the honeymoon.

Maybe I should be drinking, because I'm sitting here studying for our honeymoon. Mon Mari est un pomme de terre.
  • Everyone is asleep except me. DH and I had done rare alone time earlier when we weren't unconscious, and we've decided married sexy stuff is fun, but we need a larger sample set to be sure. We're cutting out carbs for awhile in preparation for the honeymoon. Maybe I should be drinking, because I'm sitting here studying for our honeymoon. Mon Mari est un pomme de terre.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Pourquoi est-ce qu'il un pomme de terre? Qu'est-ce qu'il a fait? :D
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Everyone is asleep except me. DH and I had done rare alone time earlier when we weren't unconscious, and we've decided married sexy stuff is fun, but we need a larger sample set to be sure. We're cutting out carbs for awhile in preparation for the honeymoon. Maybe I should be drinking, because I'm sitting here studying for our honeymoon. Mon Mari est un pomme de terre.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Pourquoi est-ce qu'il un pomme de terre? Qu'est-ce qu'il a fait? :D

eyeroll
  • Inkdancer said:
    Everyone is asleep except me. DH and I had done rare alone time earlier when we weren't unconscious, and we've decided married sexy stuff is fun, but we need a larger sample set to be sure. We're cutting out carbs for awhile in preparation for the honeymoon. Maybe I should be drinking, because I'm sitting here studying for our honeymoon. Mon Mari est un pomme de terre.

There are not enough love-its in the world. There just aren't.
  • Well, FI came home from another week away, so our evening began with a little inspiration from the TMI thread.  Then we ordered pizza and watched TV (FI is still catching up on OITNB).

This whole only seeing him on the weekends thing is kind of a bummer :(  I shouldn't complain because it's a great opportunity, but gosh I miss him.  (Of course, I say that, but here I am on TK while he plays video games haha.  We like our lazy Saturday mornings :)

• Boring couple that we are, I finished a paper for class (though need to review) and we watched some UFC on tv. I think I went to bed around 1030- DH came to bed later.Gotta read for class tomorrow, do laundry, and clean some stuff up before football this afternoon. Think I'll go pounce on DH following some TMI thread inspiration...
  • Oh, he didn't do anything, really! "Je suis un pomme de terre" is the only French he knows. He is so proud of that sentence! He knows what it means and he doesn't care, he says it like he is the funniest man on the planet, he's so proud of himself!

I am studying french for our honeymoon (St Martin). I have tried teaching him "Je voudrais un pomme de terre" (I would like a potato) and he isn't having any of it. My daughter is taking French 1 in school and he swears he's going to say his sentence to her teacher at the open house, too. If only he were as funny as he thinks he is!

It totally doesn't help that he looks so freaking adorable standing there all proud of himself, either! I do love that big dork.
  • @foundmymagicgeek I need to be brushing up myself. My family is going to London and Paris for Christmas (YAY for my grandmother, who always takes us cool places we'd never get to go otherwise), and while they will all survive fine in London, Paris will be a whole different story. I've banned my dad from opening his mouth the entire time we're in France because he says "mademoiselle" like "mad-a-moosle". He thinks it's funny. It would help if he looked adorable saying it... but no. He just looks like a dork. 
  • Inkdancer said:

Pomme-de-terre is feminine so it's "une" pomme-de-terre :) (sorry French is my first language hehe)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • H is sick and has been for a couple days.  Yesterday, he had to go to work early, which meant we both got home at the same time.  But no sexy times.  He's sick. He has a cold, possibly a fever.  He's been popping Vitamin C and drinking tea.  We went to bed at like 8:30.  I was on my phone for several hours and he just slept and slept.  Probably for like 12 or 13 hours!  Woke up a for a bit this morning and now sleeping again.  Poor thing.  And we're supposed to go out of town to visit my in-laws tomorrow.  

One excitement from last night.  My cousin and soon-to-be sister-in-law (yes, you read that right.  My cousin met my husband's brother at our wedding and now they're getting married) called and asked me to be her MOH!!!  I was quite surprised.  I sort of expected I'd get asked to be a BM (she doesn't have sisters, and I don't think she has a lot of girl friends) but I didn't expect MOH! 
  • Inkdancer said:

Pomme-de-terre is feminine so it's "une" pomme-de-terre :) (sorry French is my first language hehe)
    GOD BLEEPING BLESS GENDERS THEY ALWAYS FUCK WITH ME.

Not my first language, haha. Although it does make sense since it's her husband, who is masculine, who is the pomme de terre??? Is that a justifiable excuse for a person who spent 8 years of her life studying French??? :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards