Interracial Weddings

Question of the Week

What were the top 3 traits you always thought your future spouse would have? Does your fi/dh have them? Do you care?
My blog
"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV

Re: Question of the Week

• SUPER PASTY SKIN COLOR!!! LOL no but on a serious note, Funny, charming, and has the fire to fight my fire and he has all even the super pasty skin and I LOVE IT. He's got it all the charm he has oozes outta his body.... too much sometimes, but I would have a serious problem if he wasnt able to hold his ground against me. Im competitive by nature and he definately keeps me on my toes
  • Let's see, I didn't really know what I wanted until I met my H, lol. (And he's the only guy I've ever dated so I haven't had a lot to pick from.) But I do remember the top things that attracted me to him- his eyes, his thoughtfulness, and the fact that he's really quiet. I dunno, something about a guy that doesn't talk a lot makes whatever he says more meaningful. And we don't have a communication problem or anything, it's just something that is inherent about him. He chooses his words and he's careful with them and I love that about him. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • A like minded faith
    A strong family connection
    The desire to support/grow a family unit
    The  ability to see me as a princess (even on my not so princessy moments)

Yes to all of the above!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• tall, dark and handsome...seriously, he fits this decription :)

We also have lots of similar interests. When he first met me, he always commented about how low maintenance I was and how I am such tomboy. At first I think he thought it was kind of strange to catch me watching ESPN, or knowing facts about current sports events. We have both discovered we are perfect for each other because our favorite date night involves a Celtics Game or a trip to A Hall of Fame. So yeah, tall and into sports that's who I always expected to fall for :)
  • FI has a lot of attributes I always wanted but never said out loud.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards