Moms and Maids

My brother's getting married! <3

I'm super excited.  My brother's getting married to an awesome woman who coincidentally is also originally from our tiny small town we grew up in (and then all moved away from, haha).  I am so thrilled for them.  My FSIL asked me to be in their BP and I'm super stoked.  He's the 2nd to get married (my sister got married overseas where she lives with her husband and only our parents could attend) and the first to have a BP.  None of my close friends have gotten married yet so this is my first "BM" experience.  I've lurked here long enough that I think I'm mostly prepared for some of the crazy shit that could happen, but I'd like to think that my FSIL has a cool enough head on her shoulders not to turn into a bridezilla

No real point other than just sharing because I'm super excited ;)  They're looking at getting married next fall.
Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: My brother's getting married! &lt;3

• Congrats to your brother.  Sounds like you are going to be a great bridesmaid and a wonderful SIL.  Enjoy everything about your experience and remember to have fun.
  • Looks like your FSIL found a great bm. We get some crazy bridezillas around here, but I'd like to think most brides are level headed and considerate. I hope it's a fun experience for you. Congratulations.

• Congratulations and best wishes to your brother and FSIL.  That's really wonderful.
  • Thanks for the well wishes!  Everyone in the family adores her and we couldn't be happier for them :)
  • Congratulations! I hope this experience brings you even closer to your brother and your FSIL. I was a bridesmaid for my brother's wedding this summer and I feel closer to him and my now SIL than I did before. It was a wonderful experience. 
  • Congratulations! I hope this experience brings you even closer to your brother and your FSIL. I was a bridesmaid for my brother's wedding this summer and I feel closer to him and my now SIL than I did before. It was a wonderful experience. 
    Me too :)  We keep talking about how we need to get together more and hang out but -haven't-, but I'd like to get some of that time in before I get any nieces or nephews! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards