Florida-Central Florida

Important!!! Do not order invitations from Notfromabox.com!!

Do not order invitations from them! I am three months away from my wedding and added content for my invitations on www.notfromabox.com. It requires you put in a credit card to submit the order. I stated in the special instructions to not place the order without confirmation from me. Britta and Amy sent over the proof, I responded immediately saying I didn't like it and to contact me - 8 days later I heard nothing back and didn't even know the office was closed. I contacted them today and said to cancel my order, Britta said there would be no refund! Are you kidding me?! I put in the order just to get the process started, but didn't want to order anything. Oh, sorry, its on the website for no returns, well stupid, are we supposed to look at the return policy for every website? It should have a pop up or a note before you hit the submit button. How can these people be in business? Now I have to fight them to get my $949 back!
Save yourself the trouble & don't even shop at notfromabox

Re: Important!!! Do not order invitations from Notfromabox.com!!

• Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You got tons of replies on this on the paper and invite board where you also posted this.

The overall consensus was: the company isn't stupid, they have great reviews, and what did  you think would happen when you typed in your CC#?  Have you never shopped online before?
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• skhynesskhynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_important-not-order-invitations-notfromaboxcom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:a534afc7-61cd-43dc-8bcf-f67435c2bf2cPost:0da2ce70-5c2f-4fc8-b264-bd2eb3913f1f">Important!!! Do not order invitations from Notfromabox.com!!</a>:
    [QUOTE] Oh, sorry, its on the website for no returns, well stupid, are we supposed to look at the return policy for every website? Posted by cchin56[/QUOTE]

Yes. 

And when are custom made pieces ever returnable?
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • SRivera09SRivera09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO!!!!
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So, I read your replies on the national board and while I agree with some of them, I do feel badly that you are getting flamed.  I think you know by now to always check return policies in the future. However, I'd like to suggest to you that you don't make any more posts and try your best to work with them to get something you like.  Call them on the phone, email them, etc.  to see if you can get your invitations the way you like them so your money is not wasted. 

I will give you one thing... the fact that they did not respond for 8 days is a little concerning.  Also, aren't they supposed to get your approval of the proof before sending you the invites?  How did it happen that they sent the invites before approval of the proof?  If they made a mistake on their end with not reading your approval letter before printing the invites then that's something you could ask them to fix. 
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this sounds like something that can still be resolved. you catch more flies with honey and all that jazz...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards