Canada-Ontario

Paradise VS Royalton

edited June 2014 in Canada-Ontario
Hi all,

I'm planning my wedding and I really like both Royalton and Paradise banquet halls. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with either of these two halls. What should I look out for with the management? Did they keep their word on everything you had agreed on? Pros? Cons? any advice would be amazing!

The locations are both in the Vaughn area, and both venues seem nice... although we think the Royalton looks a little bit more "classy".  Both management groups seem to be giving us a good "deal" although we really aren't sure what they have given people in the past... any personal experience would be awesome.

THANKS!!

Re: Paradise VS Royalton

• edited June 2014
  • I attended a wedding at Paradise last year and it is very beautiful. The food was good and so was the service. I like the fact that there is an option to have an outdoor/indoor wedding and that pictures can be taken on the grounds without having to drive to another location.
  • I had both my wedding and reception at The Royalton in November 2012.  It was fabulous...great service, great food.  My guests had nothing but good to say about the food as well.  My hubby's side still talks about our wedding. 

We worked with Peter and he was great about the menu and pricing and managed everything for me on the day of the wedding.  We had no worries.  Let me know if you have any questions.
  • We went to both Paradise and the Royalton, in the end we booked with Paradise; however, both venues are beautiful, our wedding is in November 2014.  Make sure you speak with Phil, he's incredibly nice and accommodating, which I think sold us in the end!  We had a couple of requests and hiccups and he's been great until this point accommodating us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards