Budget Weddings Forum

Inexpensive chair covers

Hi there -- Can anyone suggest a place to rent or buy inexpensive chair covers for about 150 folding chairs? The cheapest I have found is $1.70 and I've looked on eBay and Craig's List as well. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

Re: Inexpensive chair covers

• I can't direct you to a website that has them for cheaper than that, but I can try to save you the money - like over $250!

Chair covers are probably one of the least necessary things at a wedding. Quick - tell me the color and type chairs/chair covers at the last wedding you went to.... Can't do it? It's because it doesn't matter. Quite honestly, I think people pay less attention to chairs when they're not covered up with extra fabric. I'd go sans chair covers and spend the $255 + shipping + labor to put them on on something else!
    *********************************************************************************

• I can't direct you to a website that has them for cheaper than that, but I can try to save you the money - like over $250!

Chair covers are probably one of the least necessary things at a wedding. Quick - tell me the color and type chairs/chair covers at the last wedding you went to.... Can't do it? It's because it doesn't matter. Quite honestly, I think people pay less attention to chairs when they're not covered up with extra fabric. I'd go sans chair covers and spend the $255 + shipping + labor to put them on on something else!
    This. So much this.  Please use that $250 and put it towards something that your guests will actually care about, because I can promise you, the color of your chairs is not what they care about.

• Save your money and skip them!
  • Another vote to skip the chair covers. Nobody cares about chairs. I don't even remember what my own chairs looked like other than that they were brown. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards