Nevada-Las Vegas

Trouble attaching files

Is anyone else having problems uploading photos on this forum?  I have been trying for about a week with no luck.  I know it's working on other parts of the boards for people because girls are uploading dress pics, etc.  I've tried on two computers and my ipad though and I can't get it to work over here.  Am I the only one or is there a glitch on the board?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Trouble attaching files

• I've had the same problem. Just "uploading" for hours.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This site is very browser broken.  In Firefox/PC I can't format paragraphs but I can upload pics.  I think you have to use IE or Safari to upload pics, if I remember correctly. 

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Thanks.  I tried Safari.  I'm on a mac but I'll try from FI's pc later tonight.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks vegasgroom,  helpful tip to try a different browser.   

@dbacksgirl Try Firefox for the Mac.  I often use that instead of safari on my Mac.
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • No luck in Firefox.  Had to jump on the pc but I got it to work.  Just posted in the Welcome Bag thread.  What's weird is that I had been using Firefox on the Mac and had no problem with the photos until about a week ago.  It just randomly stopped working. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TK is very some-timey.  Sometimes I can format, other times I can't.  Sometimes it will upload photos, sometimes not.  They really should fix this.
    Happiness is an inside job
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards