Chit Chat

Well Saturday's shot...

2»

Re: Well Saturday's shot...

• APDSS22 said:
    Smichek - MUAHAHAHA my evil plan worked! I may warm some up later myself. FI brought up a bowl when we went to bed, and even though it kind of made me woobly looking at it, it still smelled delicious.

SarahBear, lucky, haha. I hate antibiotics. Do you have sinus infections super often regularly? My brother had them twice a year every year, and his ENT recommended having his adenoids taken out since they already had to go in to fix a deviated septum. He doesn't get them anymore; I think he might have had one since then, and his surgery was in 08.

LadyMillil, "professional development"... ew. At least it'll look good on a resume. Not the best way to spend a Saturday though.

I swear Doey's soft kitty gif made me feel better. That song is magic.

WinstonsGirl, I think it's pretty much one-or-the-other with that. Everyone I know that can crochet can't knit, and the ones that can knit can't crochet. I think it's fascinating, so I pay attention, haha.

Raissy, wOw. That would make me so mad. You were on time, YOU were there while FI ran back, and it only took five minutes? I'd be ill. But everything else sounds awesome, haha. Especially the coffee shop part. And the double decker part. 

Buttercup, sunburnt I could handle. Bug-bit I could not. Hopefully your Sunday is better than your Saturday was!

Thankfully I think I'm feeling better so the pup will get the bathtimes today at least. Still woobly though. 
    *Raises hand* I knit and crochet.  I learned how to knit first and taught myself to crochet from a book.  I prefer knitting but crochet is a lot easier for hats in my opinion.
    UGH you just COMPLETELY BLEW my science!!! XD

Seriously, teach me your ways. I want to knit so so bad but I can't figure out the other hand. The one-hand thing works for me, but crochet doesn't look as neat as knit.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • APDSS22 said:
    Smichek - MUAHAHAHA my evil plan worked! I may warm some up later myself. FI brought up a bowl when we went to bed, and even though it kind of made me woobly looking at it, it still smelled delicious.

SarahBear, lucky, haha. I hate antibiotics. Do you have sinus infections super often regularly? My brother had them twice a year every year, and his ENT recommended having his adenoids taken out since they already had to go in to fix a deviated septum. He doesn't get them anymore; I think he might have had one since then, and his surgery was in 08.

LadyMillil, "professional development"... ew. At least it'll look good on a resume. Not the best way to spend a Saturday though.

WinstonsGirl, I think it's pretty much one-or-the-other with that. Everyone I know that can crochet can't knit, and the ones that can knit can't crochet. I think it's fascinating, so I pay attention, haha.

Raissy, wOw. That would make me so mad. You were on time, YOU were there while FI ran back, and it only took five minutes? I'd be ill. But everything else sounds awesome, haha. Especially the coffee shop part. And the double decker part. 

Buttercup, sunburnt I could handle. Bug-bit I could not. Hopefully your Sunday is better than your Saturday was!

Thankfully I think I'm feeling better so the pup will get the bathtimes today at least. Still woobly though. 
    *Raises hand* I knit and crochet.  I learned how to knit first and taught myself to crochet from a book.  I prefer knitting but crochet is a lot easier for hats in my opinion.

Seriously, teach me your ways. I want to knit so so bad but I can't figure out the other hand. The one-hand thing works for me, but crochet doesn't look as neat as knit.
    :) For some reason, I really have a hard time teaching it.  I tried to show DH once and...I'm not completely sure what he did with the needles but we ended up throwing the yarn away and cutting the needles out of it.
  • APDSS22 said:
    APDSS22 said:

:) For some reason, I really have a hard time teaching it.  I tried to show DH once and...I'm not completely sure what he did with the needles but we ended up throwing the yarn away and cutting the needles out of it.
    ....done that... about fifteen times...
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards