Ohio-Cleveland

There is a thread for rings..

..but love to see our clev brides bling. post your pic! And details..

Re: There is a thread for rings..

• I'm soooo in love with my ring! These are pics from our vacation in Punta Cana where he purposed this summer! He popped the question right on the beach when the sun was setting. He did an amazing job. He had some hints from my MOH but he picked it out all by himself. Main stone is just over a carat and with everything else it's 1.6. Still can't get over how sparkly that diamond is. The pics don't do it justice! And you can't post this @Rebeccaaa‌ and not post your own!
  • I can see why you love your ring! it is beautiful! congrats!  are you going to have a band? or just your ring as a wedding ring also? Thanks for posting! love it!
  • RebeccaaaRebeccaaa member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2014

I officially haven't been proposed to yet, (Christmas) but I did get to pick out my ring. I love the detail in nicolies ring and think our taste might be similar! My ring is off now getting sized . I have also over a carat..cant remember off my head have some wine... :)

• Gorgeous!! Love it! Love the little details! Do you know what you're doing for a band?

I'm not sure yet what we are doing. Begining of next year we're going to meet with our jeweler and see what options he was thinking about. My ring doesn't really need a band but I work in the medical field and currently I'm in a private office where wearing my ring isn't an issue but if I ever go into the hospital setting again I don't think I would want to wear my ring. A band would be easier.

• Here's a pic of my ring from the wedding. I had them soldered so it's my engagement and wedding bands. 
  • Looks beautiful! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards