Wedding Invitations & Paper

Bridesmaid Information

I am trying to think of a really cute way to get the information of each bridesmaids to each other.  There are a ton of cute options for asking a person to be in the wedding, but I have not seen anything on sharing bridesmaid information to the other bridesmaids. 

Does anyone have a suggestion for me, a template, or a DIY website that they know could help me?!?

Re: Bridesmaid Information

• I really don't want to shoot down your idea but this usually goes over like a dead cat.

Your bridesmaids don't have to be friends or really know anything about each other.  YOU are their contact.  YOU tell them when you're looking at gowns, when the wedding events are scheduled, etc.

The only real reason they may have to be in touch with each other is shower/bach planning and your MOH or mom can easily handle that.

GL
  • Sharing what kind of information?  I guess I haven't heard of anything like that before.  But generally yes, they don't really need to be friends...
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @ Twinsunited: Advertising in any form is not allowed on The Knot.

@ Stacey: It is really not smart to have your full name as your screen name.  That is just internet safety 101.  Please create a new account that does not have any identifying information and come on back.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Just send an email with everyone's email address.  

But in reality, they will find each other on facebook if they want to talk to each other about anything.
  • You can always send a bridesmaids newletter, I did this and it had the bridal parties contact info as well as my mom's info on there if people wanted to contact each other. I had things like when we were ordering dresses, timelines for things, prices for hair make up etc and other FYI info I wanted them to know.

• I did that as a BM - just asked the Bride for everyone's name and found them on facebook. Also, we created a "Katie's Bridesmaids" group on facebook so we could chat when everyone is on and plan showers and bachelorette party. Worked like gangbusters and the bride didn't have to do a thing! But she was a beer and blue jeans hands-off kind of bride.
    "So what? So it's not going to be easy. It's gonna be hard.
    Really hard. But I wanna do that because I want you
    - all of you, you and me, every day. Forever."

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• How do I change my username?!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_bridesmaid-information?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:ea7b8a70-aba2-4d8c-818b-9fabfdba6569Post:39c88de6-1f13-44e4-8db0-740832d05af8">Re: Bridesmaid Information</a>:
    [QUOTE]How do I change my username?!
    Posted by stacey.e.maiers@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

You can't.  You have to create a new account which is easy enough (You can make  a new email address with Yahoo).  You can keep using the Knot account that you already have if you have any wedding planning attached to it already.  Just make a new one to use for the boards. 
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • edited December 2011
    my sisters are co-maid of honors and have created an newsletter that they send like every three months with updated information on when to get alterations, ect. and also includes all the bridesmaid's names and emails. 

yes, they don't have to be best friends. but when it comes to planning the shower and bachlorette they might want to tell the other bridesmaids things that they don't want to tell you. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards