March 2012 Weddings

Survey...

let's do a survey to introduce ourselves to each other...

Don't be shy...someone has to start posting...

1. Where do you live?
2. What is your wedding date?
3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged?
4. When did you get engaged?
5. What have you checked off your list?
6. Any favorite vendors so far?
7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) (picture in post)
8. How old are you and FI?
9.Tell us something NWR about yourself!
10. Do you have any colors in mind?
11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
**Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**

Re: Survey...

• 1. Where do you live? Clovis, CA
    2. What is your wedding date? 3/11/12
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged? when we get married, we'll be together for 7 years....
    4. When did you get engaged? November 09
    5. What have you checked off your list? nothing...we were going to get married in March '11, but due to budget constraints, we moved it back.
    6. Any favorite vendors so far? I love my photographer...e-pics and my wedding...
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) (picture in post) no dress yet....
    8. How old are you and FI?  both 25, 27 when married
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself! I am a history buff
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? navy and lime green
    11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want! picture below is of my pup, in my siggy (planning bio) is both of my furbabies
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • 1. Where do you live?
    I live in the Albany NY area
    March 17, 2012... St Pat's! 
    A little over 2 years
    February 5, 2010
    Photoshare cards (Vistaprint deal) and prelim venue hunting. We have so much time that it's all kinda searching for inspiration and budget planning
    See above lol Actually, one of my friends offered to do e-pics for us so she's my current fav! 
    It's a bit early to be picking a dress yet. I have tried some on but it was for fun/getting ideas
    I'm 30 and he'll be 33 at the end of August
    I have a Master's degree in Library Science with a concentration in Archives and Records Management. Dream job- archivist for the State Archives or at a museum
    Kelly green and white with accents of navy 
    My cat Charlie (short for Bonnie Prince Charlie) is in my sig pic. We also have two rare parakeets named Charly (short for Charlemagne) and Elly (short for Eleanor of Aquitaine). I should have mentioned I'm a history buff too :) 
    Anniversary
  • 1. Where do you live? Mississauga, ON, Canada
    2. What is your wedding date? March 6, 2010
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged? 7 years!!
    4. When did you get engaged? July 2010
    5. What have you checked off your list? we picked the venue!
    6. Any favorite vendors so far? we are in love with our unique reception venue!
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) (picture in post) no dress no ideas yet!
    8. How old are you and FI? I am 24 he is 25!
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? blue and brown!
    11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want! we are very blessed with our two children, Xavier and Tobias who are 3 and 1.5 years old!

• 1. Where do you live? Hoboken, NJ

2. What is your wedding date? Saint Patty's Day!

3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged? 18 months

4. When did you get engaged? 5/18/10

5. What have you checked off your list? We've only booked our venue.  It's a bit early for other things

6. Any favorite vendors so far? Our Venue

7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) Nope not looking till next summer

8. How old are you and FI? 26 and 27 now, 28 and 29 on wedding day

9.Tell us something NWR about yourself! I'm a special ed chemistry teacher

10. Do you have any colors in mind? Light Pink and Light Green

11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want! We have a Maine Coon cat named Mia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. Where do you live? Detroit, MI
    2. What is your wedding date? March 17th  (St. Patty's Day)
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged?  almost 4 years
    4. When did you get engaged?  May 2nd, 2010
    5. What have you checked off your list?  Nothjng checked.  Looking around at halls right now.  Hoping to check that off before the year is done.
    6. Any favorite vendors so far?  Nothing yet, still researching vendors
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) (picture in post)  Nope.  Just looking at pictures and styles
    8. How old are you and FI?  I'm 30 and Fi is 34
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself!  I have a slight zombie obession.  LOL!
    10. Do you have any colors in mind?  Green, Gold and hints of white.
    11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want!  I have a wonderful 3 year old black and white Sheltie named Abbie.  We just rescued her in March.  :)
  • 1. Where do you live? Troy, AL (From Tampa, FL, getting married in St. Petersburg, FL)
    2. What is your wedding date? March 24, 2012
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged? Over 3 years
    4. When did you get engaged? May 21, 2010
    5. What have you checked off your list? Booked the church! YAY!
    6. Any favorite vendors so far? Jason Angelini (photo)
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) (picture in post) not yet...
    8. How old are you and FI? I am 25 and my FI is 26
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself! I am a ZUMBA instructor :) and a career counselor at the local university
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? YES! Orchid (purple) and lime/kiwi green 
    11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want!  Our mix pup: Doak (as in Florida State's stadium)

My FI and I met at FSU on St. Patty's Day, 2007 :)

Doak up top...obviously LOL and my FI and I :)
  • edited August 2010
    1. Where do you live?   Bay Area, CA
    2. What is your wedding date?  March 3, 2012
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged? Only together for months but friends for 9 years first.
    4. When did you get engaged? Feb 27, 2010
    5. What have you checked off your list? venue, paying off our wedding and began dress shopping
    6. Any favorite vendors so far? invitations by Dawn, they have Disney invitations and save-the-dates
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) (picture in post) no
    8. How old are you and FI?  right now, 24 and he's 26
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself! I work with autistic kids
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? yes, a red like this and dark purple
    11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want! 1 bunny named Zinfandel 

• 1. Where do you live? Sacramento, CA
    2. What is your wedding date? March 17th, 2012
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged? It's hard to say because we have sort of been "engaged-to-be-engaged" almost since we started dating but we only announced it to our families this past March. On wedding day we will have been together 5 years to the day!
    4. When did you get engaged? The details of when are a little fuzzy. haha!
    5. What have you checked off your list? Like most of the rest of us, we have nothing checked off yet.
    6. Any favorite vendors so far? No vendors yet, thus, no favorites yet.
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! Its still way to early to have a dress but I have started looking!
    8. How old are you and FI? Currently, I am 22 & he is 19. (looks as if we are the babies of the board so far! haha!)
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself! I have a degree in psychology with an emphasis on drug and alcohol counseling. And I love animals!
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? I always thought I wanted to do a very dark green and black but I'm starting to rethink the combination since its a spring wedding. : /
    11. Any babies or furbabies? We do have a furbaby named Marcus.
    Cupcake Original since 2007 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. Where do you live? Tampa, FL
    2. What is your wedding date? March 10, 2012
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged? A year and a half
    4. When did you get engaged? July 30th
    5. What have you checked off your list? Looked at a couple venues but nothing is set in stone.
    6. Any favorite vendors so far? We won free engagement photos (havent been taken yet) from Reign 7...so them currently. :)
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) (picture in post) Havent tried any on yet but I cant wait
    8. How old are you and FI? I'm 24 and he is 26
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself! I am an ICU/recovery room nurse
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? Dark purple and green
    11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want! A fur baby named Dallas

• 1. Where do you live? Washington, DC
    2. What is your wedding date? 27 March 2011
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged? 2 1/2 years
    4. When did you get engaged? April 10, 2010
    5. What have you checked off your list? Rabbi, syngagoue for ceremony, reception venue, caterer, save the dates, invitations (almost), dress, musicians for the ceremony
    6. Any favorite vendors so far? Our reception is at the National Press Club and the person we are dealing iwth is amazing
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :)Yup
    8. How old are you and FI? 33 and 31
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself! I am a scrapbooker (during my free time) and I am a consultant for the Department of Defense
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? Blue with hints of yellow (its spring!)
  •  1. Where do you live? South East Florida
    2. What is your wedding date? 3/17/2012
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged? 8.5 yrs
    4. When did you get engaged? Feb 2010
    5. What have you checked off your list? Entire Bridal Party has been asked to be in it, Venue, Photography, Videography, DJ
    6. Any favorite vendors so far? Venue and Photo
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) (picture in post) Nope, thought I had the one but have changed my mind... Will be looking again
    8. How old are you and FI? 37 / 35
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself!  Trauma ICU Nurse, Emergency Prep Planner and Trainer
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? Baby Pink, Chocolate, Mint Green
    11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want!  3 yr old, 4 month old, 6 yr old toy poodle....Laughing
  • 1. Where do you live?  New Braunfels, Texas
    2. What is your wedding date?  March 24, 2012?
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged?  1 yr. and 3 mo.
    4. When did you get engaged?  Aug. 15, 2010 (my bday!)
    5. What have you checked off your list?  not much... deciding a wedding party
    6. Any favorite vendors so far?  my reception site... if I get it, so beautiful
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) (picture in post)  no ideas yet for my price range...
    8. How old are you and FI?  I am 25 and he is 27
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself!  I am a certified teacher working for a collections law firm
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? Right now, navy, lavender, and ivory, might change though
    11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want!  No babies, but 2 dogs, Lhasa Apso (2 1/2) and an English Bulldog (almost 5)
  • 1. Where do you live?  Staten Island, NY
    2. What is your wedding date?  March 24, 2012?
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged?  4 and a half years!!!
    4. When did you get engaged?  Christmas 2009 in front of both our families.
    5. What have you checked off your list?  We booked out reception site, church, photographer and video already :)
    6. Any favorite vendors so far?  My reception hall Mayfair Farms and Photographer Premier Digital and Video Video Illusions
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) (picture in post)  Yess!!!! Just got my dress this past Sunday on my first try with the first dress I put on!!! I fell in love!!!
    8. How old are you and FI?  I am 26 and he is 29
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself!  I am addicted to anything Vampire (TV shows, books movies)
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? Cobalt blue
    11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want!  No kids but we have 2 puggles that are 3 years old Sophie and Zoe

• 1. Where do you live?
    Forney,Texas
    March 24,2012
    We have been together over three years:)
    August 11,2010 at 9:38 P.M
    I have my bridal and I've found some venues but nothing set in stone yet
    I love one of the place we're looking at for the ceremony and reception
    I don't have a dress but I've tried some on and I've found one that I absolutely LOVE.
    I will be 22 on Sept 13,2010 and my FI is 22 right now.
    I love children, I'm going to school to teach elementary school, and I'm a receptionist at a car dealership.
    Tiffany Blue,Black, and White
    I have a Toy Yorki named Duke... He's a year and a half.

This is Duke(Our Furbaby) ,My FI (Brandon), and I

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. Where do you live?
    Altamonte Springs, FL
    03-17-2012
    2.5 years
    2-14-2010
    hrmm. A friend is doing Photography, does that count :P  I know what kind of flowers I want.. (cymbidium orchids)..but not checks have officially been made as of yet. (OOh wait I made a wedding website. there ya go :)  )
    Glad to take any suggestions :) We are considering Winter Park Farmer's Market as venue.
    Not ordered.. I know which one I love... 

I'm 29, FI is 30 ( I enjoy teasing him that I'm marrying a man much older, in his thirties :P)
    I do photography on the side and am a stay at home momma :)
    PINK & GREEN
    Jasper -10 year old fur baby

Morgan Freeman - 2 year old fur baby

Liam John - 7 month old chunky monkey baby :) (My heart.):

• 1. Where do you live?  Bay Area, CA
    2. What is your wedding date? 03.10.2012 :)<3
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged? 17 months
    4. When did you get engaged?  08.17.2010
    5. What have you checked off your list? venue, dj, photographer
    6. Any favorite vendors so far? my photographer jim resonable
    8. How old are you and FI? I am 25 my fiance is 28
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself! I ice skated for nine years
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? black and white with peony pink accent
    11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want!  Our daughter Kennedy 
  • 1. Where do you live? Central NJ
    2. What is your wedding date? March 3rd or March 10th of 2012.  Haven't booked the venue yet but these are the dates we are shooting for.
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged?  Hahaha oh boy this question makes everyone laugh when I answer it.  We have known each other since the third day of our freshman year at Seton Hall University but have been together since Valentine's day of that same year.  This Valentines Day will be 9 years. 
    4. When did you get engaged? Sept 6th 2010 (Labor Day)
    5. What have you checked off your list? We haven't really checked anything off the list.  We know who will be in the wedding party but haven't told them yet.  We are looking at venues now.  I have already search magazines for ideas.
    6. Any favorite vendors so far?  My photographer.  She was my sister's photographer so I gave her a call a week after we got engaged and told her to keep those two dates open.
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) (picture in post)  Not yet.  Will probably start trying on dresses in January or February.  Have been looking at pictures though and have come up with a few ideas I love.
    8. How old are you and FI? We are both 27.  (He is a month and 6 days older than me)  We will both be 28 when we get married.
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself! I am an avid snowboarder.  When I was younger I would compete every season and one year made it to the Nationals.  I am a history buff.  I got my undergrad and grad degrees in history.
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? Euro Navy, Silver and White
    11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want! No babies or furbabies yet.  Will love both..eventually..just not now.  But I anticipate the baby question will start the night we are married.  Italians expect it.
    "Do I look like a killer to you?" "Yes, you kill my patience." -Castle
  • edited November 2010
    1. Where do you live?
    Near Atlanta, Ga
    March 24, 2012 :)
    About 2.5 years. It will be right around 4 years when we get married.
    Last week :D
    Budget, Prelim guestlist, venues we like...just the basics. A tentative date.
    Well a friend that is a photographer is doing both our wedding and e-pics for $900. And his stepmom, who is a baker, has offered numerous times to do our cake.
    I have a lot that I WANT to try, but def don't have one yet.
    I'm 20 and he is 22. Our birthdays are 13 days apart. We started dating on his 20th birthday.
    I will be getting my BA in May 2011. I'm excited because I'll be able to say I graduated college at 20. (I'm a dork, so what?)
    Black, White, and Charcoal Grey (classic) We are considering adding a jewel-tone such as navy blue, dark purple, etc.
    Yep, two furbabies. Lucy is 1.5 and Chevy is 1. They are our pound puppies. :) On July 4th. Lucy = the hound mix. Chevy = the little black dog? (We dk what he is, haha)

imagepcos ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. Where do you live?  Lincoln, Rhode Island
    2. What is your wedding date?  March 23, 2012
    3. How long were you and FI together before getting engaged?  4 1/2 years
    4. When did you get engaged? August 17, 2010
    5. What have you checked off your list?  Booked the venue, photographer, photobooth, and DJ.. also bought my dress :)
    6. Any favorite vendors so far?  Definitely my photographer.  He worked with our budget to find the perfect package for us!
    7. Did you order the dress, if so PIP! :) (picture in post)  Yes!  Bought it at a trunk show at a local bridal salon.. I'm absolutely in LOVE.. It's a Sottero & Midgley.  The picture is gold, but I ordered ivory

8. How old are you and FI? We're both 22
    9.Tell us something NWR about yourself!  I'm the only one out of my parents combined 4 children that graduated high school and has a college degree :)
    10. Do you have any colors in mind? Tiffany blue and grey.. with white and silver accents
    11. Any babies or furbabies? PIP if you want!  My parents have a 2 year old yellow lab.  I consider him mine :]
  • 1. Where do you live?
    Baltimore, MD
    March 17, 2012!!
    5 years, 7 months, and 24 days (but who was counting?)
    Get a Planner, Set a Date, Book a venue, Start guest list, pick BMaid dresses, Pick MOH & BMaids, and Engagement Photos!
    Not yet, but I'm getting married at the Breakers in W. Palm Beach and Silvia Winestock does cakes for them! So, I'm super excited about that!! Oh and my planner is amazing, if you are getting married in Florida try Dream Design Weddings!
    Not yet.
     I am 24 and he is 28.
    I love traveling and make it a point to go on at least on out-of-country vacation a year. I have been all over the USA & Caribbean, Several area's of Mexico, and 6 country's in Europe!
    Orange, Blue, and a small touch of Green for St. Patty's Day!
    Just on her name is Penny Lane, she is our Chihuahua and my pride and joy! She is almost 6, a huge cuddle bug, and a shameless Daddy's girl!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. Where do you live?
    Sacramento, California.
    March 2, 2012!!
    Not engaged yet but we were best friends for five years and we've been together for almost 10 months.
    N/A darn it...soon tho. 
    Theme, colors, MOH, Bridesmaids.  I know my bouqet, bridesmaid dresses and accesories but nothing has been paid for...
    Not yet.
    Not yet.
     I am 25 and he is 26.
    I love traveling, singing and old people.  I will graduate with my bachelor's in August 2011.  And my FFI is Canadian!!
    Black, white, plum and grey.
    I have a furbaby (purrfect name for him).  I am so guilty of treating him like a baby sometimes.  My FFI laughs...He's alergic to my furbaby tho...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards