Budget Weddings Forum

Rustic/Comfortable NJ Wedding for under $100pp???

Hello All! My fiance and I currently live in California, and are trying to plan a September/October 2015 Wedding in New Jersey. As you may have already guessed, this is REALLY hard being 3000 miles away! We are hoping to visit venues this November and December, with the hopes of nailing down a location by Christmas.

So! We desperately need your help :) We are on a relatively tight budget (by typical wedding standards these days), and are trying to find a rustic location that can accommodate 100 people for UNDER $100pp. We are an eclectic pair, and would prefer a ceremony and reception that are both comfortable, unique, and rustic (as opposed to a traditional/glam/classic sort of feel). The silly theme we have so far is that, at the reception: "every table is a kid's table." So we are trying to find a location that is rustic but can support or childlike natures.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Re: Rustic/Comfortable NJ Wedding for under $100pp???

• elissa722 said:
    Hello All! My fiance and I currently live in California, and are trying to plan a September/October 2015 Wedding in New Jersey. As you may have already guessed, this is REALLY hard being 3000 miles away! We are hoping to visit venues this November and December, with the hopes of nailing down a location by Christmas.

So! We desperately need your help :) We are on a relatively tight budget (by typical wedding standards these days), and are trying to find a rustic location that can accommodate 100 people for UNDER $100pp. We are an eclectic pair, and would prefer a ceremony and reception that are both comfortable, unique, and rustic (as opposed to a traditional/glam/classic sort of feel). The silly theme we have so far is that, at the reception: "every table is a kid's table." So we are trying to find a location that is rustic but can support or childlike natures.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

**SITB** 

You may want to try the NJ local board for more location-specific help. Costs there are wildly different from many other places. 
  • I'd be happy to move you to a NJ board. Would you like that? Or are you more interested in tips for staying within your budget. I can't quite tell....
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • What section of NJ are you looking in? Your money will go farther in South Jersey. It should not be too difficult to find a reception venue for $100 pp including tax & gratuity in South Jersey. If you want North Jersey, your search may be a little harder as the cost of living is higher there.

In South Jersey, some venues that fit your budget are Brigalias in Sicklerville (I had my reception here and it's awesome - but not rustic), Aulettos in Deptford (on the rustic side), Adelphias in Deptford (not rustic), Palace Catering in Berlin (not very rustic), and Lakeside Manor in Gibbsboro (on the rustic side). You can look into the Camden County Boathouse too. A co-worker has his wedding planned at Valenzano Winery in Shamong, that should fit your budget and the rustic style you want.

Also, there are some larger restaurants that would be able to accomodate 100 people or less in a private room. Cafe Aldo Lamberttis in Cherry Hill, Chophouse in Gibbsboro, Royal Cracovia in Magnolia.

• Thank you all for your responses!!! And to wandajune6 - I just became more familiar with this site, and posted this on the New Jersey page as well :) Thank you for that guidance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards