Chit Chat

@smichek

1235»

Re: @smichek

• I will clear this up: It was not you @lurkergirl or anyone pretending to be you. Just someone with a similar username.  Looks like there was just a mistake here.
  • Well I'm glad y'all were able to figure it out.  I'm still pissed that something that ugly was attributed to me.

• emmaaa said:
    That is hilarious coming from you, Lurker.
    Why?  Because I have participated in tk gossip on treehouse with you and the other ladies?  I'm not sure I agree that makes me mean or cruel. 

It's my opinion that starting a thread for the sole purpose of making fun of someone crosses the line from snarky to mean.  Clearly others disagree.  I'm glad we have a forum where we can discuss it without everyone losing their shit.

Despite disagreeing with people, I'm still inclined to read and participate in the conversation because I like the back and forth, especially when people on both sides of the argument are making valid points.  I mean that's part of what I like about this community.  It would be a boring place if we all agreed on everything.
    Oh honey, no.

You openly stated that terminal people have to die a certain way for it to be "beautiful" and "brave" and all other kinds of BS.
    You plugged up your ears when a chronically ill woman checked your shit.
    You then changed your name to mock this Chronically ill woman, which you admitted was to "get back" at her for calling you out for being a terrible person. AND you followed her, which you admitted, was because you wanted to bother her and harass her.

But no, you don't want to be "mean".
    Now, I'm lost?
    Me too, although I'm not on TH to know what went down over there. This doesn't sound anything like what lurkergirl said on the TK thread about Death with Dignity.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited June 2015
  • That is hilarious coming from you, Lurker.
    Why?  Because I have participated in tk gossip on treehouse with you and the other ladies?  I'm not sure I agree that makes me mean or cruel. 

It's my opinion that starting a thread for the sole purpose of making fun of someone crosses the line from snarky to mean.  Clearly others disagree.  I'm glad we have a forum where we can discuss it without everyone losing their shit.

Despite disagreeing with people, I'm still inclined to read and participate in the conversation because I like the back and forth, especially when people on both sides of the argument are making valid points.  I mean that's part of what I like about this community.  It would be a boring place if we all agreed on everything.
    Oh honey, no.

You openly stated that terminal people have to die a certain way for it to be "beautiful" and "brave" and all other kinds of BS.
    You plugged up your ears when a chronically ill woman checked your shit.
    You then changed your name to mock this Chronically ill woman, which you admitted was to "get back" at her for calling you out for being a terrible person. AND you followed her, which you admitted, was because you wanted to bother her and harass her.

But no, you don't want to be "mean".
    WOAH
  • levioosa said:
    How I felt reading the last page and a half.....image
    Me too. Meeeee too.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Ok, I'm caught up now. So who is Lurker1 on TH? How weird. 
  • edited June 2015
    Just so no one guesses and no more mess happens, I have no idea. And I don't think we ever thought or otherwise determined it was an active TK poster.
    Nobody knows, and that's my point. Nobody knows who anybody is, I could easily be like 4 people on either site, let's not try to trash anyone's online reputation, k? Especially across domains. 

Some cuckoo rotten banana who was a shit-stirring douchebag that needed to STFU forever. She gone now, it's alright.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Can we maybe keep TH stuff in the TH then? Holy shit.
    If that's the kind of shit happening on the Tree House, please, keep it there. Because that was some seriously ugly filth.
  • edited June 2015
  •  
    And just to make sure my apology doesn't get lost for being so small:

Well,  I am a sucker for cute kitties.  Dammit. 

Seriously, it's all good, but just in case anyone is still wondering, no I am not this other lurker-named person, and I don't spew offensive filth. :)
    You're really nice and not a crazy grudge-holder.  That is rare on the internet.  You really SHOULD come to the TH.  You know, to clear your name and look at pictures of cats and stuff ;)
    But she is there. There was like a 7 page intro thread for her.

•  

Seriously, it's all good, but just in case anyone is still wondering, no I am not this other lurker-named person, and I don't spew offensive filth. :)
    You're really nice and not a crazy grudge-holder.  That is rare on the internet.  You really SHOULD come to the TH.  You know, to clear your name and look at pictures of cats and stuff ;)
    I took it to mean more like, "come back" or "participate more," not an invitation to join.

•  

I took it to mean more like, "come back" or "participate more," not an invitation to join.

Well yes do that :)

• And just to make sure my apology doesn't get lost for being so small:

TH has cat and kitten pictures and stuff?  I mean, I like puppies and dogs here on TK, but cats are awesome.
  •  

Yes but she said she hasn't been around there in 2 weeks! So she's not there NOW
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards