August 2014 Weddings
Options

I'm freaking out.

I have forever to go it feels like some days but then others I feel I need to rush to get my self and my plans in gear. I'm a "have to have a plan" type of girl and I feel like planning my wedding day is not going to be a great plan. And it doesn't help with everyone saying I should do this and this and when I say, "No thank you" I'm all of a sudden a bridezilla. That's not fair.

Re: I'm freaking out.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2014-weddings_im-freaking-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3b20a1d1-4ef2-4e8c-9856-8bb945e82aa6Discussion:8ac5971e-145f-428b-93cb-1a81ce347aa1Post:3927c3c4-29d6-479d-91b9-99b4eaf13ac6">I'm freaking out.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have forever to go it feels like some days but then others I feel I need to rush to get my self and my plans in gear. I'm a "have to have a plan" type of girl and I feel like planning my wedding day is not going to be a great plan. And it doesn't help with everyone saying I should do this and this and when I say, "No thank you" I'm all of a sudden a bridezilla. That's not fair.
    Posted by babyrosella3[/QUOTE]

Dont worry honey...as ive been told numerous times we have plenty of time to plan and prepare which is true considering now you can start scouting around for a venue and coordinator (if you want one) and pick your colors and other things....
    I myself have all of that down only because i pushed my date back but other than that from day one ive been online looking for what i want! HTH

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Im the same way... some things just feel like i need done now, or better yesterday lol and others havent even crossed my mind. we have time so enjoy it :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards