South Carolina

Vendor Help!

I am planning my wedding in Hilton Head in August of this year. I'm really needing some vendor recs as I live in Indiana and I am having trouble deciding who is reputable and who is not. I specifically need photographer and DJ but also still in the market for cake and florist as well! Thanks!!

Re: Vendor Help!

• We looked at HH as well before settling on Charleston and had some great vendors there.  From what I know, I think you will have to pull from Charleston if you want the best possible. It might cost a bit more, but there are not really a lot of "locals" to choose from.  Certainly not ones as busy or experiences and in Charleston.  Good Luck!
  • A great photographer is Bjana with Bjana's Eye Photography- you can check them out on facebook. bjanaseyephotography@yahoo.com

Also, look into Jay Maxwell for a DJ, they are in Charleston but very professional and do a GREAT job! jay@jaymaxwell.com

Let them know that Courtney from OVERFLOWevents sent you! We plan tons of destination weddings for folks, please let us know if we can help! As part of our planning packages, we do floral design as well.

I grew up outside of Ft. Wayne and went to Indiana State, where are you from?

courtney@overflowevents.com

• I am a professional photographer based in Charleston, avail for travel. You can view my work via My website gallery at www.JenniferCollinsPhotography.com or FB at www.facebook.com/JenniferCollinsPhotography . My email is Jencoll2006@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards