Nevada-Las Vegas

Carmines

We are thinking of having our reception at Carmines in the Caesar forum shops. Anyone have any experience with carmines?

Re: Carmines

• Carmine's is VERY responsive. The food there is also really good and the portions are huge. I really liked their balcony as it overlooks the strip. The decor is yellow/red with lots of old pictures. 

My only concern was that it was kind of small. The first time I looked at it, there was no tables or chairs so it looked pretty big. The second time I looked at it, it was setup for a wedding and I thought there was NO WAY that I was going to fit 60 people in there. 

I have pictures and video if you'd like them. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No personal experience here but I seriously considered them when I was originally planning a dinner with guests and did quite a bit of research. I've forgotten the private event coordinator's name but she was great with responding to emails and answering questions. The private dinner menus were really good.

What I found interesting though is that there are many not so great reviews for them from regular diners that just drop in for a meal but reviews for wedding receptions and private events are really good! I guess they put great effort into their parties.

• I would LOVE them! Thank you so much!
  • Can you send me your email?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I sent it to you in a private message :)
  • We just got back from having the most incredible reception at Carmine's. Hope to get around posting a review & pictures but we had ~75 guests and had the upstairs Ritrivo room (including a DJ & Frank Sinatra impersonator to perform for 50 minutes). I can't really recommend enough!
  • That sounds fabulous! I'll keep my eyes open for your review :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards