Moms and Maids

HELP! Can't decide between the two:

the color would be a Peacock Blue... suggestions!
Catholic Church and classy wedding

Re: HELP! Can't decide between the two:

• What do your girls think?  If some like one and some like the other then I say go with a mix of the two.  They look good together. 
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I would go both, in the same colour
  • I think the light green one is a lot classier than the purple one. The boobs of the purple one are just all hanging out - lovely for a catholic wedding :-)
  • Personally, I like the strapless better... seems like it might age less in photos over time than the one shoulder. 

However, I agree with a PP that the one shoulder might be better for a church. 
  • I like the purple with the flower strap.
  • I would go with the one shoulder dress. Specially for a wedding in a church. You just don't want any mishaps of a book falling put.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_help-cant-decide-between-the-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:27133ec4-c778-43bc-b3db-951260b7677ePost:65d5fcda-f95a-4f9a-876a-873af887ce57">Re: HELP! Can't decide between the two:</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think the light green one is a lot classier than the purple one. <strong>The boobs of the purple one are just all hanging out - lovely for a catholic wedding</strong> :-)
    Posted by Joy2611[/QUOTE]

I like both and think either would work great for your wedding.

As for the bolded statement, I am sure once the dresses are altered correctly and appropriate undergarments are worn the boobies will stay in place.

• Everbody keeps calling one strapless, but both of these dresses have a strap.  I think the purple just needs to be altered like Maggie said.
  • That is what I was thinking, my heart was always set on the purple one... and all the girls like both and said its my decision..... its a tough decision for sure! lol :)
  • They are both very cute; I do agree with the PP who said the strapless is more timeless. And with proper fit/undergarments, I don't think it will be quite so boob-ilicious! I also like that your bridesmaids are SMILING in the photo like they would be happy with either one ... ; )
  • I like the one with the flower strap better.

I would double check with your church to make sure there is no dress code. Some catholic churches have something in place.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I agree with Joy2611 - purple one shows too much boobies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards