Chit Chat

FWP

Re: FWP

• just saw they have complimentary pilate classes.     

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Aaaaaaaand now I'm getting a zit on my lip so it looks like I have the herp.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2014
    I got called a little boy in a video game today.

I also ran out of ice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• The curtsey shuttle from my service place dropped me off second instead of first today.  I work appx. 3 min drive from the shop but I had to sit in the shuttle to a drop off 30 min away (and 30 min back) and was 10 min late for work.  I could have walked there faster, but it was cold out this morning.  

I am now having to decide between 1 more hour of TV on the PVR or going to sleep.  So much effort to get ready for bed.  

• My bed is too comfy and warm to get out of. Late for work again, la dee dah.

• Yesterday our internet was down at work. They told us we couldn't go home because it "might get fixed soon" so we all sat here with nothing to do.

It never got fixed. I got paid to be on FB & TK on my phone ALL day.....yet I was mad because the screen on my giant smartphone was small and I wanted to knot on the big computer screen.

• I had too many bottles of wine to choose from last night. That made it really difficult to choose which one I wanted to drink for my birthday and ended in me opening five different bottles.

• @ShesSoCold I'll be at the game this weekend too! 

I deposited cash into my credit card yesterday to cover our payment to the venue before she ran my card, so that when she ran  it the amount would just return to a zero. So now in the "current balance field" it is a negative sum of money (I hope that makes sense). This is bothering me and my brain. Woe is me that we have money to pay for things. 

• I have to walk two blocks out my way to get to work today after I drop off my car to have winter tires put on. Tires that are going on my dad's MasterCard because he's a kind and generous man who does things like call me and tell me he think my tread is worn down and he wants to buy me new tires. But the tire place isn't directly on my way.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

I deposited cash into my credit card yesterday to cover our payment to the venue before she ran my card, so that when she ran  it the amount would just return to a zero. So now in the "current balance field" it is a negative sum of money (I hope that makes sense). This is bothering me and my brain. Woe is me that we have money to pay for things. 

STUCK

Oh fun!! I've never been to a game at Arrowhead and I'm really excited! Let's hope I'm not bad luck - we've lost every game I've been at this year. 

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I really don't want to have to go to the store to buy things to warm-ify my Halloween costume :(
  • My FI and I both woke up with colds today so that means after taking the kids trick or treating tonight, we will definitely be too sick to drive up to a B&B in the catskills we had a reservation for.  Serious FWP haha

• ElcaB said:
    I really don't want to have to go to the store to buy things to warm-ify my Halloween costume :(

@elcab In all my Halloween photos as a kid, I look like the little brother from Christmas Story but with a princess dress over the snow suit. hahahah. My friends in AZ couldn't fathom that I had to wear jackets and snowsuits under my costume.

• I can't decide whether to have the decorator guys to do colored or white lights outside for Christmas. And DH is on a China/Japan business trip so I need to decide without him. It's very stressful.
    *********************************************************************************

• @emmaaa it's your birthday too?! So many October babies around here! Happy birthday!!!

• H said that he would buy me new winter boots for my birthday but I can't decide which ones I want because I want them all!  I'll probably just have to buy myself the Hunter boots I want and have him get me the Sorels I'm coveting for my birthday.

STUCK

Oh fun!! I've never been to a game at Arrowhead and I'm really excited! Let's hope I'm not bad luck - we've lost every game I've been at this year. 

They're fun. I'm not a huge football fan, but FI is so we share season tickets with his parents. I just go for fun tailgating :) Hopefully you have fun!! 

• jenna8984 said:
    ElcaB said:
    I really don't want to have to go to the store to buy things to warm-ify my Halloween costume :(

@elcab In all my Halloween photos as a kid, I look like the little brother from Christmas Story but with a princess dress over the snow suit. hahahah. My friends in AZ couldn't fathom that I had to wear jackets and snowsuits under my costume.
    I threw such a fit over snowwear with my costume that my Mom finally gave up and said that if I get cold and get hypothermia it's my fault and she told me she wouldn't waste the time to take me to the hospital. She said it's one less kid to dress up every year.

I think she was joking. I was such a brat. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @emmaaa it's your birthday too?! So many October babies around here! Happy birthday!!!

Yes ma'am! It was yesterday actually :) Thanks, @lolo883

• I am getting my hair blown out tomorrow and I have nothing to do tomorrow night. At least I will look fancy for the dog while I sit on the sofa and drink wine.

The line at starbucks has been killing me the last days.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think some of these are champagne problems, which surpass FWPs.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happy birthday to all you lovely ladies!!!  image

I have a new FWP. We are taking engagement pictures next Sunday (that we only just recently have worked into our budget) and now there's a 60% chance of rain next Sunday. Boooo.
    Anniversary

• lulu411 said:
    I have a new FWP. We are taking engagement pictures next Sunday (that we only just recently have worked into our budget) and now there's a 60% chance of rain next Sunday. Boooo.
    Take advantage of it!

• Happy Bday Knotties!

My current FWP is that I can't decide which shampoo scent I want the groomer to wash my dog with this afternoon. The choices are chamomile (sp?) honey or like a minty fresh deal. Both make her smell SOOOO good and I am excited for ALL the beagle snuggles this weekend. But which do I choose?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Happy Bday Knotties!

My current FWP is that I can't decide which shampoo scent I want the groomer to wash my dog with this afternoon. The choices are chamomile (sp?) honey or like a minty fresh deal. Both make her smell SOOOO good and I am excited for ALL the beagle snuggles this weekend. But which do I choose?

Definitely mint.

• @lolo883 Thank you! I really needed to see that. No longer worried about the weather :D

However, it has now occurred to me that I don't have a damn thing to wear. I've already planned out FI's outfit (because if I hadn't, he'd show up in stained jeans and hole-y t-shirts) but never considered what I would be wearing. I need to start planning my speech now on why I should be able to buy a new outfit. 
    Anniversary

• Happy Bday Knotties!

Definitely mint.
    NO GO CHAMOMILE! (Full disclosure: I hate mint.)

Mine last night was: We went to eat at a Mexican restaurant, and I decided to be adventurous and order a chalupa, and it had BEANS AND GUACAMOLE AND NOT ANY MEAT. I was not happy.

This morning? Definitely that I'm trying to decide which phone to upgrade to, and I can't decide if I want to go iPhone or not. I've had a few upgrade cycles where I've swapped Android to iPhone to Android, but both Androids I've wound up getting rid of before the upgrade. Plus the 5C is free w/ new 2-year.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Oh It's also the NYC Marathon this weekend.  I freaking hate marathon weekend.  there are so many people here, they shut everything down, and I just RAGE

• beethery said:
    My birthday is next Friday and DH asked what I wanted. My reply? A custom closet.
    My dad had the idea to do that next year for my parents' 30th anniversary. He wants to hook it all up in a day. If your H can find somewhere for you to be that day, you might get it lol

Oh, DH certainly would not be doing it himself. He'd most certainly end up putting unnecessary holes in the walls or perhaps breaking a finger with a hammer.

I know I won't get it, since we're saving up for our second home (another FWP, BTW) but it's really all I want. I can't buy new clothes yet, I'm not ready to go out in public, and I don't wear jewelry other than my e-ring, wedding band, and watch, all of which are irreplaceable. So, another FWP- not being able to choose a b-day gift!

@Jells2dot0 it sounds like you deserve a pampered spa day for your birthday :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards