Wedding Etiquette Forum

NWR - gift dilemma

Re: NWR - gift dilemma

• beethery said:
    Im more curious why OP is even here and posting when she asked to have her account deleted a month ago.
    Because they couldn't delete my account for some reason. So since it was still open, "why not".
    Horse apples. We had this discussion on another thread following the shitshow you started on that account that lead to your poor attempt at flouncing.

As I explained to you a month ago, mods cannot delete accounts, only Admins can. Part of an honest mistake, Lynda deleted your content with the intention of complying with your request to delete your account. 

You then were able to log back in (because your account hadn't been deleted yet) and continue posting your nonsense.

You apparently had a little heart-to-heart via PM with another poster where you told her you came back because your account hadn't been deleted. This is funny, because you would not have known your account was still active if you hadn't come back to the boards to read what people might be saying about the thread.

KP eventually was able to delete that account when she returned to work the following Monday.

THEN, you logged back in with another account you had, messaged an admin, changed the account name to butterscotchjbeans, and slowly started posting again because your thirst for attention is never-ending.

Did I miss anything? Because I feel like I got it all.

The memory of the internet is long, and there are discrepancies that you're relying on regular posters to forget. That's going well, obviously.
    my account was never deleted, it was always the same email. 
    Your original BSJB account did not have the account history on it that this one does. You had not made it a year with that one yet. And looky-loo! This one shows FIVE years! Five whole years!

You PMed KP from this account you're currently using when it originally had another username on it, and then you changed your name. If you think trying to argue with me over your user history is going to make you look good, you've got another thing coming.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• beethery said:

Im more curious why OP is even here and posting when she asked to have her account deleted a month ago.

Because they couldn't delete my account for some reason. So since it was still open, "why not".

Horse apples. We had this discussion on another thread following the shitshow you started on that account that lead to your poor attempt at flouncing.

As I explained to you a month ago, mods cannot delete accounts, only Admins can. Part of an honest mistake, Lynda deleted your content with the intention of complying with your request to delete your account. 

You then were able to log back in (because your account hadn't been deleted yet) and continue posting your nonsense.

You apparently had a little heart-to-heart via PM with another poster where you told her you came back because your account hadn't been deleted. This is funny, because you would not have known your account was still active if you hadn't come back to the boards to read what people might be saying about the thread.

KP eventually was able to delete that account when she returned to work the following Monday.

THEN, you logged back in with another account you had, messaged an admin, changed the account name to butterscotchjbeans, and slowly started posting again because your thirst for attention is never-ending.

Did I miss anything? Because I feel like I got it all.

The memory of the internet is long, and there are discrepancies that you're relying on regular posters to forget. That's going well, obviously.

Dang. I figured she just never emailed KP to actually delete her account but got to "start over" with a clean post history sans drama.
  • beethery said:
    Apologize? Oh boy, that's a good one.

Fun facts: Basically, you have two accounts when you're part of the message boards (it's all linked together) but you have TheKnot.com account and the TK community account. It's possible to have just the community account deleted and still maintain all your data (like guestlist, website) on your TheKnot.com account. But, that also keeps the date you signed up.*

I fucked up on the account history setup, but let me be explicitly clear, I have nothing to be sorry about here. And lord knows nobody here requires your forgiveness for noting that your attention-thirsty self is back here doing the same shit.

If you were hoping to count up fucks you got from me, you're going to come up short.

Your original TK community account got banned when you would not stop nagging after your content was deleted (but not your account). The mod did her best to comply with your request.

If KP saw fit to unban your community abilities, that's up to her as an admin. You then PM'd her from a new community account and then changed that username to your current one.

It is nothing short of comical that you are trying to act like you didn't do this same shit before. Only now, you are just grasping on the hope that other posters forgot about your previous behavior. Like I said before, the memory if the internet is loooonnnnnnggggg. 

I'm going to go back to chuckling at your desperate thirst for attention now, peace be the journey!

*Most people who decide they're done with the boards don't come back to read about themselves like a self-indulgent individual who is just parched for attention. I said most. Some people go, "Ok I don't want to participate in that so it's deleted, and I'm not going to sign up for that again because it's not my deal." MOST people.
  • @beethery I don't see why you try so hard to explain yourself, I didn't create two accounts, message from another one, or whatever you are trying to say.

Get over yourself, B, all of you actually. This thread was about a present. Did I word it incorrectly? Probably. The rest is just you guys trying to get more drama to the board. Which it is cool, since apparently y'all don't have anything else to do.

Riiiiight we're the ones who need to get over ourselves, says the girl who claims she needed to come back because so many people here like her so much. 

...except for ALLLLLLL the people who caught you in numerous lies. You know, cuz you just didn't have anything else to do.

• @beethery I don't see why you try so hard to explain yourself, I didn't create two accounts, message from another one, or whatever you are trying to say.

Get over yourself, B, all of you actually. This thread was about a present. Did I word it incorrectly? Probably. The rest is just you guys trying to get more drama to the board. Which it is cool, since apparently y'all don't have anything else to do.

Riiiiight we're the ones who need to get over ourselves, says the girl who claims she needed to come back because so many people here like her so much. 

...except for ALLLLLLL the people who caught you in numerous lies. You know, cuz you just didn't have anything else to do

oh lolo, post another pic of yours so you can get more attention, common!!!! 
    Sorry not sorry nobody cares about your pics.

Is all of this tension good for the baby? Wait, are you pregnant or not?

...except for ALLLLLLL the people who caught you in numerous lies. You know, cuz you just didn't have anything else to do

oh lolo, post another pic of yours so you can get more attention, common!!!! 
    Sorry not sorry nobody cares about your pics.

Is all of this tension good for the baby? Wait, are you pregnant or not?

------

Do you want to be the godmother? 
    and I dont post pictures of myself on any thread hun. 
    Don't call me hun.

And you literally just took your pics out of your sig to replace with passive aggressive jab at everyone, so... yeah. But we already knew of your propensity to skirt around the truth. You must be super busy getting your felon husband's name changed though so please, do get on with your day.

• So you said you were leaving, changed your account around (pics) and then came back...I feel like this has happened before.

Oh and are you stalking @lolo883 now?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Am I supposed to be mad? It's not working. But good luck getting any fans around here now.

• Just make sure you give proper copyright credit. I have permission to share those; you don't. I'd love for my photographers to get some free publicity though, since that's the whole reason I gave them permission to post them online to begin with.

• Just make sure you give proper copyright credit. I have permission to share those; you don't. I'd love for my photographers to get some free publicity though, since that's the whole reason I gave them permission to post them online to begin with.
    Oh Lolo I get a good amount of messages of good people apologizing for what you (plural) are saying. And don't worry I am not sharing that, hun.
    Nobody here has said anything about you that you didn't post yourself - fake pregnancy, felon husband, fears your FI was cheating on you but you rushed into marriage anyway, etc - you just conveniently had your history deleted. I'm not ashamed of anything I've posted here; are you? 

Oh Lolo I get a good amount of messages of good people apologizing for what you (plural) are saying. And don't worry I am not sharing that, hun.
    What poor soul thought they owed your ignorant, sketchy, delusional, CREEPY ASS an apology? Who?

--

I'm the fuck
    out.

• So how far along did you tell your husband you were? I love reading a good entrapment pregnancy story.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Well I expect most people who have been married a few weeks are happily married.  I mean it's only been a few weeks, not really enough to go on y'know.

but seriously I do hope it works out for you.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards