New Hampshire

Invitations

Has anyone had any experience with Wedding Paper Divas for invitations?

Re: Invitations

• Yes.  I really like Shutterfly but they don't do wedding invitations so I tested wedding paper divas.  I only ordered 10 invitations as a test.  I was satisfied with the outcome; the invitation does look exactly like it did online.  I think I'm going to change to a different template because the one I used frosted over the image a bit so it's kind of faded (but this was clearly visible online, so I knew what to expect).  Only problem is that our save the date is MUCH prettier than the invitation, but again, not sure if I can replicate the beautiful STD template from Shutterfly. 

The best thing wedding paper divas does is check your proof before ordering it.  They'll correct any weird formatting, misspellings, etc. 

I hope that helps!

• I'm just going to throw it out there that The Write Place is AMAZING.  I ended up going with a more expensive invite, but there were plenty there that were the same price as Wedding Paper Divas or cheaper and you also get a person who will help you write it and address the envelopes.  
  • Thank you both for your input. I am going to check out The Write Place also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards