Knottie Tech Help

Your New KG! KnotRiley

Hey Knotties!

I'd like to officially introduce you to our new KG, @KnotRiley

She has been shadowing me for a few weeks in order to learn the ins and outs of this community, and will be take over as the admin starting next Monday (11/10). Until then, please feel free to tag either me or her when you need something.

Sadly, this Friday will be my last day as the admin, I will still be part of the XO Group but am moving to a different department/position. I have absolutely loved working with all of you and will really miss my time here on the boards (and will most likely come back to lurk from time to time). KR is incredibly excited to begin her work here and really wants to make this place even better than it already is!

As always, any questions feel free to PM either of us! :)

KP

Re: Your New KG! KnotRiley

• Welcome, @KnotRiley!
    *********************************************************************************

• Welcome, @KnotRiley
    We'll miss you @KnotPorscha! Stop by and visit anytime :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Hello everyone!!

KP pretty much said it all but I'm really excited to be officially on as an admin now and excited to help out wherever I'm needed! :)
  • @KnotRiley‌ If the zombie apocalypse started right now and you had to grab something in arm's reach as a weapon, what would it be?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • AddieCake said:
    @KnotRiley‌ If the zombie apocalypse started right now and you had to grab something in arm's reach as a weapon, what would it be?
    You just made me realize how unprepared my desk is for the zombie apocalypse.

I guess I would have to go with my laptop charger to use to strangle a zombie? Can you strangle a zombie? I have so much to learn. 
  • No, you cannot strangle a zombie. You would have to use the end of that charger and beat its brains in. Don't feel bad. I'm fairly certain that I, too, would be useless in the zombie apocalypse and that everybody here would probably leave me behind. So if that happens, we can have some cake and margaritas and attempt to bond while we wait for the inevitable. Unless, of course, KP has already soured you on the company of some of us. ;)
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • @AddieCake well very good to know! Cake and margaritas sounds like the perfect end of the world combination! And no worries, everyone's got a clean slate with me! KP has really helped me to understand the community but now it's time for a fresh start and for me to get to know all of you :)
  • Welcome, @KnotRiley! Love your dog.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Yay, welcome KR!  Super excited to have you here  :)
    Anniversary

• Welcome @KnotRiley‌! Farewell @KnotPorscha‌ and best of luck to you.
  • So do we get to hear your story KR? I'm always interested if the KGs are dating/engaged/married!
  • Welcome KR.  Cute puppy.  What's his name??

Good luck KP, it's been a slice.  

• So do we get to hear your story KR? I'm always interested if the KGs are dating/engaged/married!
    Sure! Although nothing too exciting, I've been dating a really great guy for about a year now. We met on OkCupid and I honestly didn't have the highest of hopes about online dating after a few of the dates I went on, but was pleasantly surprised when I met him :) 

Welcome KR.  Cute puppy.  What's his name??

Thank you! His name is Oscar :)
  • KnotRiley said:
    Welcome KR.  Cute puppy.  What's his name??

Thank you! His name is Oscar :)

I like that.  You can stay.  ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards