Chit Chat
Options

MA meetup

Any of you guys want to do lunch near Boston next weekend?

@bubblegum1309 and I are in the Worcester area @beethery is in the Nashua area @huskypuppy14 is closer to Boston. Who else?? I know there's an Australian living near Boston but can't think of her username! My husband's only day off is Sunday so I would prefer Saturday but I can do either.

Re: MA meetup

• Options
    Next Saturday I've got birthday dinner gathering with the family so I need to be back in nh for like... 330. I can definitely do lunch in Boston though.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Well fuck yea! :) I don't really know any restaurants because I lways eat at Quincy Market. do you have any favorites or ones you've been wanting to try?

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    Well fuck yea! :) I don't really know any restaurants because I lways eat at Quincy Market. do you have any favorites or ones you've been wanting to try?
    Ooh child it depends on how fancy or not you want to be. I can do a ladies who lunch type deal and fancy myself up, or I can look like gollum in a hoodie and go get chowder or pizza at quincy market.

Fancier: Strega Waterfront, Mooo, Mistral

More low-key: La Cascia's in Medford (the most amazing steak tip sub in all the land), whatever at QM (gimme some pizza or chowder, yes ma'am).

I don't know tons of asian restaurants in the area but I'm sure there are some awesome ones that I would be down to try. Maybe a sushi place. mmmmmmm sushi.

Any concensus arrived at works for me. Food is food and I'll eat it lol
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014
    AHHH you guys I want to do this but I'm getting married next weekend!

ETA: Regardless of whether or not I'll be there, I live in Boston and can make a bunch of recommendations.

Fin's has great sushi--there's a location at Boylston and another in Kenmore. Parish Cafe has amazeballs sandwiches. There are a bunch of Boston Beer Works locations, including one near North Station and one near Kenmore.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    phira said:
    AHHH you guys I want to do this but I'm getting married next weekend!
    Motherfletcher! I was about to tag you, but early congratulations miss lady!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options

Oooo the Strega menu looks awesome! My husband is the opposite of a foodie- on our honeymoon he ate 7 days of pool bar hot dogs........

So I would love an excuse to straighten my hair and eat with a fork! LOL

• Options
    @beethery It's really too bad we're doing a rehearsal lunch instead of a rehearsal dinner, because I would totally meet up on the 15th if I could.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jenna8984 said:

Oooo the Strega menu looks awesome! My husband is the opposite of a foodie- on our honeymoon he ate 7 days of pool bar hot dogs........

So I would love an excuse to straighten my hair and eat with a fork! LOL

FI will get hot dogs when we go on vacation too, I NEVER understand that! We were going to The Rum Barrel a whole lot while we were in Key West and he was like OMG HOT DOGS ON THE MENU!!! Yeah for fucking $6 with $1 each per topping, NO SIR.

Fuckin hot dogs, I swear to god. Eat that shit at home, that ain't vacation food unless part of your vacation is a cookout or a baseball game lol
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    phira said:
    @beethery It's really too bad we're doing a rehearsal lunch instead of a rehearsal dinner, because I would totally meet up on the 15th if I could.
    Girl come get a lunch draaaaank! I'll buy!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014

I live in Boston too. I am not sure what my plans are for next weekend but if I am free, I would totally meet up.

Editted: Just looked at my calendar and I have plans to do the Sam Adams brewery tour on that day. I might be able to swing by afterwards depending on the time you are meeting.

• Options
    Mmmm Fin's looks really good! Boooo Phira but yaaaaaaaay you're only a week away!!!!

• Options
    I gotta leave Boston at 2:30 so I can be home in time to be early for this birthday dinner stuff.

Fuck me, I also need to buy birthday presents uuuuuuugh.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    GUYS come and crash our rehearsal lunch it'll be sooooo amazing and my mom's paying for the open bar ...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    phira said:
    GUYS come and crash our rehearsal lunch it'll be sooooo amazing and my mom's paying for the open bar ...
    Girl I love you but I ain't about to Jashley nobody's shit.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options

I'll plan on 11:30-noon so you can get back in time. Hoepfully some others are free and wanna come but if they are busy I'd still love to meet your mystical, hilarious self!

• Options
    Yes maaaaa'aaaaammmmm. Pick somewhere you want to go so that I know how to dress!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    beethery said:
    phira said:
    Girl I love you but I ain't about to Jashley nobody's shit.
    What a time to be alive THAT was.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ok I eat sushi entirely too often so I vote for Strega is that's ok with you!

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    Ok I eat sushi entirely too often so I vote for Strega is that's ok with you!
    Booboo I will see your ass there. Hopefully we can get more people in too!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Thanks for the invite, but maybe another time. My husband and I have opposite schedules, and Saturday morning/ afternoons are one of times where we are home together. As much as I'd love to meet some of you ladies.  

Also we are getting a puppy on Monday, so that will be our first weekend with the puppy... yay!

My husband works Saturday nights, so I could always do dinner sometime. I live half way between Boston and Worcester.

• Options
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding phira.

• Options
    I wanna Jashley all ya'll's shit.

• Options
    @huskypuppy14 Thank you!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I wanna Jashley all ya'll's shit.
    Technically you can't because you have a standing invitation. No bitchassness necessary :D
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    I wanna take a Knotcation. We should all go on a cruise and just get smashed by the pool snarking on everyone and wondering how many couples are there on Honeyfunds.
    Oh bitch, a Knotcation.

THAT can be focus of the movie. I love it. YOU ARE BRILLIANT.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    beethery said:

I wanna take a Knotcation. We should all go on a cruise and just get smashed by the pool snarking on everyone and wondering how many couples are there on Honeyfunds.

Oh bitch, a Knotcation.

http://www.princess.com/excursion/exDetails.do?tourCode=LIO-235

• Options
    Oh bitch, a Knotcation.

omfg @slothiegal Lolo has plans for all of us.

Where do I sign?
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    I better get my passport.

• Options
    Oh bitch, a Knotcation.

That's amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards