Florida-South Florida
Options

Amy's Wedding & Invites going out TOMORROW!

First, I just have to say that Amy's wedding was INCREDIBLE. Hands down the best wedding I have been to. Amy was remarkable, stunning, glowing and so happy. I was so grateful to be able to witness the love Amy and Todd share.

The decor was unreal, her DJ had me on the dance floor ALL night - addison was a dream and food rocked.
I posted some pics from my phone (my camera died right when I got there!) on facebook. :)

And I just finished stamping, stuffing and getting my invites ready to mail TOMORROW!!!! AHHHH! It's finally time... it's feeling so real now.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Amy's Wedding & Invites going out TOMORROW!

• Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    her wedding looked amazing.

Congrats on your invites you are getting soo close! yay!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lis I'm so excited for your invites to go out. I know how badly you have been itching to get them in the mail! I

Yes, the wedding was truly perfect. IT was so cool to see it all come together after all this time. And to know that it all went the way she wanted made me smile,

And it was great to see our DJ in action... although we will be playing slightly different types of music, I trust he'll do a great job for our wedding too!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY for your invites!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw the pics and they look stunning! 

Congrats on the invites!  You are so getting there!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amazing! It was beautiful

YAY on your invites!! Let's get those RSVPs rolling in!!!!!!   WOOT!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alissa, the countdown begins!!! I havent posted the entire weekend but I was following you and Jaim on fb looking for updates. Amy was absolutely beautiful!!!!
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liss, you're getting so CLOSE!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

And Jaime, who is the DJ you guys are using again?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Alissa!  Your invites are so beautiful, your guests will love them!
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw everybody's pics on FB, and Amy's wedding was truly stunning.

And yay for your invites Alissa. I can't wait until I finally get to put mine in the mail.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for you! It's one of the best feelings ever!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your invites are going out!!!!!!!!! YAY! Let the official count down BEGIN!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww!  Amy's wedding looked Amazing! I'm glad you had a great time and it's nice to know that her DJ rocked the dance floor. 

Congrats on getting your invites together! I know they've been asking to be mailed for a while.  Your guests are going to love them!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I couldnt agree more! Amy's wedding was out of this world! I had the best time!!!

Congrats on your invites babe!! You're so on top of your game! I cant wait to hold it in my hands (again)!! 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So exciting that you are sending them out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah! Congrats on mailing out the invites tomorrrow!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on sending out the invites! how exciting :):):)

and i am obsessed with amy's wedding pics! you all looked so pretty & she looked stunning!!!!!!!! i'm so happy to hear her day was perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards