African American Weddings

Too late for surprise proposal?

My fiancé is planning a surprise proposal.  I would like it, but do not necessarily have to have it.  However, since he began talking about a proposal a year ago, he has a new job, I have quit my job and we are moving together to another state.  He said we were fiances' so I told everyone with his blessing that I was getting married and moving to another state.  Now I am ready to begin wedding planning and he is still planning a proposal.  FYI - it is a second marriage for us both, yet I did not have an official proposal the first time around either.

Will an official proposal be anti climactic?  

Re: Too late for surprise proposal?

• No it would not.  Let the man do what he wants to do for you.  You just sit back and enjoy.  I'll be waiting to read all about it.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Thanks for the advice! I am waiting for him to propose like he wants, but it is challenging sometimes to be patient, especially since he wanted us to shop together and pick our rings. We did and I just finished paying for his. I know he is not yet finished paying for my engagement ring set. Ok, I am done. Patience is a virtue....I know
  • island07b2b just wait in due time honey...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• No it would not.  Let the man do what he wants to do for you.  You just sit back and enjoy.  I'll be waiting to read all about it.  
    this .. 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Thanks. I am waiting
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards