Because Fridays are random

1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? .....1

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....extra pulp for me

3. What was your first pet? .....a parakeet named Larry Bird

4. What color is your phone case? .....Tiffany blue/ aqua with grey edges

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? .....Hoodie from my college

6. Last time or reason you cried? ....about 2 weeks ago because of work stress

Re: Because Fridays are random

• 1. I have 2, and FI has 2, and when he's gone they're all mine. 
    2. I didn't even like orange juice or orange at all until I was like 27, so pulp is definitely a big hell no. 
    3. A Siamese cat named Brother, who I got when I was born and had until I was 13. 
    4. Clear with a pretty flower pattern -- I have the pink iPhone 5c, so it looks really nice with the color + flowers. 
    5. Vintage black button down with an 80s-ish green diamonds pattern on it. 
    6. Last night, reading an article on NPR. 
  • 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? .....like 4 lol

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....no pulp

3. What was your first pet? .....technically we had a dog when I was born, but she died before I turned 1

4. What color is your phone case? .....black and white polka dot with pink around the edges

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? .....brown jcrew argyle sweater

6. Last time or reason you cried? ....last weekend because my mom said something that made me upset

• 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? I have two but only use one.

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? I don't like orange juice except for mimosas so I guess no pulp.

3. What was your first pet? An orange kitty named Tiger...I was very creative.

4. What color is your phone case? Black Otterbox.

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? NC State Sweatshirt

6. Last time or reason you cried?:Last night because I started my period and my cramps are awful and I'm emotional.

• 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? .....1

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....No pulp. FI loves it but I can't compromise.

3. What was your first pet? .....Two cats named Spike and Stanley

4. What color is your phone case? .....Black Otterbox

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? .....Light green long sleeve V-neck with a black vest over it.

6. Last time or reason you cried? ....Probably yesterday or the day before over a sweet article or something. I'm a sap.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? .....2 and FI hates it because he only has 1. He calls it my annoying pillow tower 

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....I'm legit allergic to oranges. So no juice. 

3. What was your first pet? .....a big fluffy cat named Bootsy that was mean and I spent my entire childhood being terrified of cats thanks to him 

4. What color is your phone case? .....Don't like phone cases, don't use em 

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? ..... a tan waffle shirt with a picture of a fox; just went into the bathroom and realized my bra isn't thick enough so you can totally see my nips so now I'm also wearing a not-matching red cardigan. 

6. Last time or reason you cried? .... a couple weekends ago when I watched "To be Takei" 

• raissyraisraissyrais member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited November 2014
    1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? .....2
    2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....some pulp
    3. What was your first pet? ..... a cat we called Eclair
    4. What color is your phone case? .....Pink and I have one White with sparkles that closes for when I'm travelling. 
    5. What shirt are you wearing right now? .....FI's cashmere sweater that got murdered in the dryer. It is now Barbie size.
    6. Last time or reason you cried? .... a few weeks ago after a small fight with FI
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. 2 pillows for now, but only because they're wearing out.  I prefer one great pillow over two half-assed pillows.

2. No pulp.  Ew.

3. My parents already had the cats Spot and Kid when I was born.  Spot got hit by a car, and we replaced her with a new cat name Boris.

4. Hot pink otterbox with purple edges.

5. 42 degrees hoodie that was one FI's but I have claimed for my own. 

6. Um, I cry at sad commercials, so probably like a week ago, haha.

• 1. I sleep with 2. Haven't felt right with only one since college, unless it's a very, very good pillow.

2. Pulp me up!

3. My cat Annie. She lived to the ripe old age of 15.

4. Black. It's a charging case so it's more about function than form.

5. My favorite burgundy work shirt, though I'm sick and cold so I'm wearing a grubby black hoodie over it. Hopefully no one important needs to talk to me today.

6. Last weekend FI had a PTSD episode, where he just got very quiet and quite literally couldn't do anything. He has them very rarely but when he does, I feel helpless that I can't do anything to help him, so I cried, which probably didn't help matters.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? .....2 or 3 - I like them squishy and lots of them

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....no preference - DH hates pulp so I buy no pulp. I don't drink a lot of OJ, but when I do I like fresh squeezed.

3. What was your first pet? .....I don't really remember what came first. My bunny named Peaches, might have been first.

4. What color is your phone case? ....Black - all black otter box. I'm boring.

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? .....A burgundy, wool, cardigan sweater with a black long sleeve T underneath.

6. Last time or reason you cried? ....Last night. I went out to dinner with my dad and he was like "mom told me you removed your IUD....blah blah" He got happy teary emo because he thought I was trying to get pregnant. Whenever he gets teary, I cry. No matter what. Then I had to explain the IUD was out of place so they had to remove it and I am not, in fact, trying to have a baby. He was like, "oh....... ok." Sorry gramps.

*********************************************************************************

• @emmaaa Me too with the pillows! I use 2 when I'm laying back watching tv but then I throw the second on the floor when it's time to sleep!

• jenna8984 said:
    @emmaaa Me too with the pillows! I use 2 when I'm laying back watching tv but then I throw the second on the floor when it's time to sleep!
    I stuff mine up against the headboard and then scoot down to the middle of the bed and use my comfy pillow there. FI thinks I'm so weird.

• 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? I've been changing my routine lately. Recently it has been one thin pillow-but that is very unlike me. My neck has also been hurting because of this haha

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? GIMMIE THE PULP! 

3. What was your first pet? A fish named Bob that my dad killed they day we got because he put too much chemical into the water. 

4. What color is your phone case? I've been caseless since I have a 2.5 year old iPhone 4s that I am hoping will die soon. He's survived many a fall. 

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? A light purple v-neck with a navy sweater. 

6. Last time or reason you cried? MY WEDDING! technically it was when our cousin wrote us a song and played for us after the ceremony. Good lord, all of the feelings! 

• 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? .....2 or 3 - I like them squishy and lots of them

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....no preference - DH hates pulp so I buy no pulp. I don't drink a lot of OJ, but when I do I like fresh squeezed.

3. What was your first pet? .....I don't really remember what came first. My bunny named Peaches, might have been first.

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? .....A burgundy, wool, cardigan sweater with a black long sleeve T underneath.

6. Last time or reason you cried? ....Last night. I went out to dinner with my dad and he was like "mom told me you removed your IUD....blah blah" He got happy teary emo because he thought I was trying to get pregnant. Whenever he gets teary, I cry. No matter what. Then I had to explain the IUD was out of place so they had to remove it and I am not, in fact, trying to have a baby. He was like, "oh....... ok." Sorry gramps.

Aaaw! That's a little bit cute and also sad
  • 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? .....2. One of them is a cuddle pillow.

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....no pulp. But I'm not a huge fan, and DH is allergic to OJ.

3. What was your first pet? .....a boxer named Lance. My parents had him before I existed.

4. What color is your phone case? .....no case. I have a Nokia.

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? ..... A blue Jcrew v-neck.

6. Last time or reason you cried? .... I don't remember... That's unusual for me.
    Anniversary

• jenna8984 said:

1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? ..... just one

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....No pulp please!

3. What was your first pet? .....a black lab named Molly (coincidentally the name of H's ex girlfriend)

4. What color is your phone case? .....black with white polka dots

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? .....a black and white knit striped sweater from ON

6. Last time or reason you cried? ....last night for no reason at all. I have been in zero control of my emotions this week and I feel like a crazy person.

• 6. Last time or reason you cried? ....Last night. I went out to dinner with my dad and he was like "mom told me you removed your IUD....blah blah" He got happy teary emo because he thought I was trying to get pregnant. Whenever he gets teary, I cry. No matter what. Then I had to explain the IUD was out of place so they had to remove it and I am not, in fact, trying to have a baby. He was like, "oh....... ok." Sorry gramps.

Well that sounds awkward!!

• 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? .....1, but it's a fluffy one

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....none.  Can't stand it.  

3. What was your first pet? .....a dog, Teddy

4. What color is your phone case? .....Don't have a phone, so no case

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? .....Nothing.  Still in bed, but I'm getting up after this.  Gotta go to work.  

6. Last time or reason you cried? ....Can't remember.  I don't cry - I'm part man.  ;)

• 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? .....1 for my head, 1 to snuggle

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....absolutely no pulp

3. What was your first pet? .....a dog named Tommy

4. What color is your phone case? .....pink

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? .....a pink empire-waisted one

6. Last time or reason you cried? ....last night, because one of my horsey friends posted that her horse died at the ripe old age of 32.  All three of the horses that we kept together and had all kinds of adventures on are gone now.  End of an era.

Aaaw! That's a little bit cute and also sad
    Just fyi, this is how I was conceived lol. My mom had the copper thing, and it got twisted so they took it out. I guess using a backup method didn't occur to her lol 

Here are mine!

1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two?  1-2. It depends on my mood.

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? Medium-pulp. I like it, but don't wanna chew my OJ

3. What was your first pet? A cat named "Fat Cat." I don't remember why we chose a name so unflattering, besides the obvious lol

4. What color is your phone case? Teal and purple otterbox

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? Dark blue hoodie with pink tank top. I'm super stylish.

6. Last time or reason you cried? ....Yesterday while watching the episode of Snooki and Jwoww when Jenni had her baby and Roger cried talking about how perfect she was. FI made fun of me.

Anniversary

•  
    3. What was your first pet? A cat named "Fat Cat." I don't remember why we chose a name so unflattering, besides the obvious lol

We had a cat named Moe who had neighborhood kittens 8 times- she was known as Moe the Hoe. (my parents had outdoor cats that they didn't believe in getting fixed, I would not do that, my cat is indoor and fixed)

• Oh yea I forgot I cried 5 days ago during that stupid fucking fake History Channel thing!

• novella1186novella1186 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014

1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? .....1 for my head, 1 to snuggle

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....absolutely no pulp

3. What was your first pet? .....a dog named Tommy

4. What color is your phone case? .....pink

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? .....a pink empire-waisted one

6. Last time or reason you cried? ....last night, because one of my horsey friends posted that her horse died at the ripe old age of 32.  All three of the horses that we kept together and had all kinds of adventures on are gone now.  End of an era.

I'm sorry :( I totally understand how heartbreaking that is. 
    There were three horses my sister and I rode growing up. In my mind they were legendary and amazing and beautiful. I went back to visit the stables when I was in my 20's. Hadn't been out there in years and years. I found out that 2 of the three horses were dead; one was buried on a hill just outside the stables. The third horse had been retired to a farm down in Kentucky. It felt like my childhood was officially gone :( 
  • 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two?  I actually sleep with 3.  The more pillows the better!

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp?  No pulp.  Pulp makes me gag.  And if I want to eat pulp then I would just eat an orange.

3. What was your first pet?  A golden retriever named Hannah.

4. What color is your phone case?  Aqua and white in a paisley print.

5. What shirt are you wearing right now?  Zip up cream hoodie with a red shirt underneath.

6. Last time or reason you cried?  Monday.  It was just overall a crappy day and I think the winter blues were setting in.

• @cupcait927 I had 2 friends in middle school who both had labs named Molly. I know someone who just named her baby that and it makes me cringe because I think it's such a dog name lol

@mobride2015 wow! I've never ridden a horse or known anyone who owned them, had no idea they lived that long!

@maggie0829 I love pulp but your OJ stance made me laugh!

• 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? When I slept alone, 3 all smooshed into a cave around my head and shoulders. Now, 1 and it's super disgusting so I need a new one. Good reminder for a Target run tonight!

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? Extra pulp, but I rarely buy orange juice

3. What was your first pet? The first one that was actually mine was a gerbil named Ziggy. But we had a collie named Sheba and a teeny cat named Itsy when I was born. 

4. What color is your phone case? Don't have one right now. :-/ Anybody want to help me find a cute one for the HTC One Remix that isn't the jelly kind?

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? Kelly green t-shirt with a long black cardigan.

6. Last time or reason you cried? Two nights ago freaking out over my job...

• lolo883 Itsy might be the cutest teeny cat name ever 
  • 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two?  2

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp?  Pulp

3. What was your first pet?  A itty bitty grey kitty named Smokey

4. What color is your phone case?  Green and white

5. What shirt are you wearing right now?  black sweater

6. Last time or reason you cried?  Last Friday, I felt overwhelmed and stressed.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? One, and FI uses the other three.

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? No preference but I'm not a big OJ fan.

3. What was your first pet? Shelter mutt named Barkley.

4. What color is your phone case? Yellow and blue with bird print (Fossil).

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? Taupe? Tan? Nude? merino sweater.

6. Last time or reason you cried? Yesterday over baby animal youtube videos. Actually cried about something, though, I have no idea.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? Just one for me, but H sleeps with 3

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? I love extra pulp. I also drink my orange juice over ice.

3. What was your first pet? I had a cocker spaniel/shitzu mix named Shasta

4. What color is your phone case?  It is green with owls

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? I am wearing a silk, red button down with a tie bow thingy

6. Last time or reason you cried? Last night when I was picking out which wedding pictures to print.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • jenna8984 said:

1. Do you sleep with one pillow or two? .....1

2. OJ- pulp or no pulp? .....extra pulp for me

3. What was your first pet? .....a parakeet named Larry Bird

4. What color is your phone case? .....Tiffany blue/ aqua with grey edges

5. What shirt are you wearing right now? .....Hoodie from my college

6. Last time or reason you cried? ....about 2 weeks ago because of work stress

1. 2 pillows for me. One's for huggin'

2. I prefer no pulp in store bought, but pulp is encouraged in fresh-squeezed

3. A Shetland sheepdog named Buddy

4. It's gold and sparkly, like a jelly shoe. It's basically the best.

5. Wearing a drapey zebra-print t-shirt thingy that I bought from StyleMint back in the day.

6. A few weeks ago due to stress and hormones.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards