Chit Chat

Let's talk flowers!

2»

Re: Let's talk flowers!

• FiancB said:
    I thought about doing my own bouquets but was also concerned about them wilting. So I said screw flowers and made paper ones. 

This is the tutorial I used:

How they actually turned out:

I didn't make it quite as big because frankly, I ran out of time. It wasn't a small undertaking. But my bouquet is still sitting on my bookshelf, so that's cool. If I'd had a cricut it would've been a lot more manageable. Centerpieces were just floating candles and starfish, no flowers in sight and I think it still looked just fine. 
    They're gorgeous!!! A friend of mine told me about "real felt" flowers, so I was looking into them a bit for maybe the bouquets, and have the florist do the decorations.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• @pinkcow13 where are you getting married?

I'm so annoyed, I have to go to Westchester on Saturday to meet florists haha

• @pinkcow13 where are you getting married?

Ahhh, that's annoying! I'm getting married at the Central Park Boathouse. What about you?
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• @FiancB I've been looking at different paper flowers, Did you like them? I just dont know how on board I am with real flowers that are so fragile and dont last terribly long.
  • @lilacck28‌ can you tell me what florist you used? It sounds like you got a great deal and I'm on the hunt for a CT florist right now.
  • pinkcow13 said:
    @pinkcow13 where are you getting married?

Ahhh, that's annoying! I'm getting married at the Central Park Boathouse. What about you?

SITB damn it

We are getting married at Tappan Hill in Tarrytown

• @Hopeh18

I'm using Nancy Reagan, who owns "floral designs by nancy". Here's her website (it's not the newest or prettiest looking thing, but she has quite a bit of experience and yes, gave me a great quote on top of being very nice and professional and helpful when I met her. So far, I highly recommend.): http://www.floraldesignsbynancy.net/
  • lilacck28 said:
    @Hopeh18

I'm using Nancy Reagan, who owns "floral designs by nancy". Here's her website (it's not the newest or prettiest looking thing, but she has quite a bit of experience and yes, gave me a great quote on top of being very nice and professional and helpful when I met her. So far, I highly recommend.): http://www.floraldesignsbynancy.net/
    @lilacck28 thank you!! I'll check her out :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards