Nevada-Las Vegas

Where to buy small cans of Bloody Mary Mix and mini Tobasco in Vegas?

Hi All-  We're here in Vegas, spent the afternoon picking up goodies for the welcome bags but I wasn't able to find mini Tobasco sauce or small cans of bloody mary mix at either Vonn's or Lee's discount liquor.  Really don't want to spend anymore time driving around Vegas in search of them so I thought I'd ask the experts here!

Anyone have any suggestions where you found them when you were here?  Thanks!
We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014

Re: Where to buy small cans of Bloody Mary Mix and mini Tobasco in Vegas?

• Sam's Club?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was just looking this up last night. The easiest and cheapest I found was Amazon for Bloody Mary mix. But I'm sure lees discount would have it too.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0047462NO/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1416966874&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

I've read Walmart has little six packs of mini tobasco but this online store is cheaper.
    http://countrystore.tabasco.com/basket.asp
  • Is the online store going to charge for shipping? Whose accepting the delivery?
  • Unfortunately most resorts will charge you a substantial fee for receiving a package; typically in the $15 to $20 range.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Aria charges by weight of the package.  We are having 2 boxes of wine and champagne shipped, so we're expecting to pay about $50-60.  It's still probably going to be cheaper than buying it there, though.
  • I'm totally weighing in one this on - I had 16 boxes shipped from NJ to Vegas. Total cost was 750. Luckily I was staying at my time share the week before the wedding and they didn't charge for storage! Mandalay charges 25 a day per box! That would have been 2000!!! Insane!

We got there a week before the wedding and thank god we rented a car! Honeslty best thing ever. 1st day we were there we went shopping at Cost Co, Total Wine, and Staples in Summerline (like 20 min from the strip) and got everything we need to stuff the welcome bags. Including  a case of the small cans of V8, Vodka nips (for hangover kit) & tequila nips (Perfect Mix Margarita Mix), and other booze for my birthday party. I went to Staples for the black folders, which I wanted silver ones but, just settled for the black because at that point I was like F' it! Who would know but me that they should have been silver. The Las Vegas Magazine seriously get them! They come in a case of 40 and they are free. You just have to call the tourism bureau and ask for the Free Las Vegas Visitors Guide. You have to pick them up, it's at a warehouse not far off the strip.
    3150 Paradise Road Las Vegas, NV 89109 Phone: 702-892-0711 Toll-Free: 877-847-4858.
    Hmph, I think that's it, LOL.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards