October 2014 Weddings
Options

1 Month Anniversary!!!

Our anniversary is tomorrow!!! This month went by so quickly!!! I'm sad to leave our special month behind but also super excited for the future. 

What are you doing for your one month anniversary?

We will probably go out to a nice dinner tomorrow and have tickets to Stars hockey game on Thursday. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary

Re: 1 Month Anniversary!!!

• Options
    Hmm, hadn't even thought about it...we've gone out for a "two week" dinner, lol...really we just wanted German food.

Anyway, congrats on your one month!!!! 
  • Options
    Our is tomorrow! No plans really. We will probably have our weekly date night on Fri and just acknowledge it then.
  • Options
    I'm making my husband cook steaks on the grill... and then making homemaid mashed potatoes, and grilled asparagus.  I'm going to give him a little something too.. just can't decide what.. I was thinking of framing our first cork from the toast.. Maybe i still have 2 weeks to decide. oh and i'm going to get him a cute card!
  • Options
    I came here to make this same post today, but I guess I'll just join onto yours since it was the same weekend! Happy one month to us!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Today is my husband and I one month of being newlyweds!  we might do something over the weekend :)
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards