Christian Weddings
Options

Praise! Passed Another Teaching Certification Exam!

I've been studying my butt off for 2 weeks and just got home from the testing center! I passed!

In FL you need to take 3 exams to be a certified teacher... I've done 2 and I have one to go! 

Getting closer to the finish line!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Praise! Passed Another Teaching Certification Exam!

• Options
    Congrats! I know that was a wonderful early Christmas present to yourself!
  • Options
    YAY!!! I know how you feel. I just passed my last teacher certification exam for SC!! What test did you take?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_praise-passed-another-teaching-certification-exam?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:c64527a4-e946-4ea6-b75d-c9bd51a01330Post:fc979189-2c81-4c5e-b329-8c57bf58fca4">Re: Praise! Passed Another Teaching Certification Exam!</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY!!! I know how you feel. I just passed my last teacher certification exam for SC!! What test did you take?
    Posted by Purple&7[/QUOTE]
    In Florida we take the General Knowledge Test (like a baby SAT), a subject area certification, and a Professional Development Test!<div>
    </div><div>I took the General Knowledge Test in 2009 and the subject area certification today (Social Studies)! I hope to take my last one in January! I just want it to be over, lol.</div><div>
    </div><div>Congrats to you too!!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks everyone! </div>

Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Yay! Great work! One more to go and I know you can do it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    Congrats! When do you take the final test?
    5/27/12
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_praise-passed-another-teaching-certification-exam?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:c64527a4-e946-4ea6-b75d-c9bd51a01330Post:a5502587-5c47-4710-811c-a34e82e6ca46">Re: Praise! Passed Another Teaching Certification Exam!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! When do you take the final test?
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]
    I have to turn my student teaching application in by January 31st so I will probably take the last test in mid-January! Off to buy a study guide tonight!<div>
    </div><div>Thanks again ladies! </div>

• Options
    Caitlin- Are these Praxis exams?
  • Options
    Congrats!! We had to take 3 different Praxis tests here in PA. I actually took an extra one for Middle School Reading/Language Arts too so that I would have more that I can teach. Because I passed that, I am able to teach Middle School English or Reading, even though my degree is in Elementary ( I currently teach elementary and hopefully always will!) 

I know you will do great on the third one! Good job, girl! 
  • Options
    Yay, congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats! I remember passing my tests here in MA was such a relief! After that, it is just enjoying the crazy learning journey that is student teaching and you are well into the life of a teacher! Congrats again! I am in my first year of teaching high school English and while it is stressful and tiring, every day I walk into the classroom and my students greet me, I know I am exactly where I want to be :) So glad you will be able to experience that feeling as well!
  • Options
    Lucky you! My degree calls for 4 tests. I have two more to take sometime this coming semester!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Yay! Congratulations!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards