Nebraska-Omaha

Flower Girl dress

Hey everyone.  I have been looking around for a flower girl dress, and so far I really don't like the dresses in the bridal stores.  Does anyone know of any boutique's that might have little girl dresses appropriate for a wedding?  any help would be great, thanks!!

Re: Flower Girl dress

• ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We found our FG dresses at Von Maur.  Have you looked there?  I think they were actually first communion dresses, but they worked!
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would wait until after Easter and see if you can get one of those dresses on sale at a department store.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered my 2 flower girl dresses online at flowergirldressforless.com... they came within a few days, were true to size, very affordable, and even had free shipping!  One of my friends recommended the website, and it was definitely worth checking out.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I second waiting for Easter dresses to go on sale. Most department stores will have them at least 50% off the following week. Do you have your heart set on a white dress or are you looking for it to be the same colors as your bridesmaids?
    August 6, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

I agree, check out the Easter dresses.  I purchased mine at JCPenneys, the day after Easter & paid only $20 each. 

Lesley and Casey I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, A church filled with family and friends. I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for, He said one that would make me his wife. ~Author Unknown
  • cmh.herreracmh.herrera member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also was on the hunt for flower girl dresses.  I found one of mine @ Pish Posh in countryside village a boutique.  My other two are being ordered in by Nouvelle Eve old market boutique.  I shop often, these were the only stores in town that had more unique dresses.  Hope this helps
  • kmg977kmg977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone, this helps a lot!!! Yea I think I want to find an ivory dress to match mine
  • akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought our flower girl dresses from an Ebay seller that makes them. They are so adorable and they were the most affordable dresses that I found. They were even cheaper than the department store ones that I liked. They were about $15 each and then $10 for shipping.

The dresses arrived less than a week after I ordered them and they were in perfect condition. They were a little wrinkled from shipping, but we just set them out and the wrinkles fell out on their own.

I am so pleased with the quality and the price. They look like they came from a bridal store, but for a fraction of the cost.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRINCESS-FLOWER-GIRL-ROSE-PICK-UP-DRESS-IVORY-3T-4T-3-4_W0QQitemZ350311161970QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item51902c2072

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    ebay has great dresses on them..not very expensive at all! =0) They of course have used ones but often times dress designers and boutiques will post on those sites..also I know a few designers and one gal featured her dresses in fashion in salvation and omaha fashion week and I can get you her info if youd like. You would be paying more for them but if you want one to match yours she could make you one. She has great taste!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards