New York-Long Island

Wedding Dress Stores

Hi Ladies!

I live in Chicago, but grew up in West Islip.  I am going dress shopping with my aunts who all live on LI in June, but have no idea where to go!  Can I get some dress store recommendations please?  thanks!
Seriously, people. If your faith in humanity is destroyed because your parents told you there was a Santa Claus and as it turns out there is no Santa Claus, you are an ignorant, hypersensitive cry baby with absolutely zero perspective. - UnderwaterRhymes

Re: Wedding Dress Stores

• I loved my experience at Helen's Bridal in Commack!  Ashley was the woman who helped me.  She was great.  I ended up getting my dress somewhere else, but I sent my mom back to Helen's to get her dress. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Got my dress at Paradise Bridal in Patchogue. They had hundreds to choose from, and I found them very nice.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Bridal Suite of Bayshore is great, too!
    Married 12/08/2012
    imageimage
    Fur parents of Vega '11 & Emme '08
    TTC since 06/2011
    DH dx with celiac disease '03
    02/2013 GI/Urologist beginning testing.
    Vote on our name list!
  • jjswinjjswin member
    First Comment
    I went to about 6 different stores and ended up going with Village Bridal in Babylon. They had a great selection, a great staff, and their prices were right on point (I expected because of the area they would be overpriced)
  • If it's not too far for you, I recommend Bridal Reflections in Carle Place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards