Nevada-Las Vegas

Masterpiece/Gimme Some Sugar/ DOC

All the helpful ideas on here have me wanting to share my planning thus far! I'm basically copying lots of other receptions and vendors because the direction I've gotten on here has been amazing! Recap: wedding is April 22, ceremony at Paris, insuite at Mandalay Bay either Hospitality or Vista Suite both are booked; just depends on the number of people going. Vista has the better view of the strip by far, but Hospitality is huge and has a huge ice maker like those you find in the hallways of the hotels. I have a tasting with Masterpiece in January and they assured me they have catered BOTH suites very easily plenty of times. A huge relief for me as I heard you can't in the hospitality. Also have a tasting with Gimme Some Sugar in January. I ended up enlisting a DOC with Emily Reno and man for the price she sure does do a whole lot. She even said she will accompany us to our tasting in January so we are all on the same page! I don't want to worry about a thing on my day and it sounds like money well spent especially since I'm planning this from San Antonio! Ill keep everyone posted... Thanks!!!

Re: Masterpiece/Gimme Some Sugar/ DOC

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards